NT, Losing the belly

Okay so I've been skinny for most of my life, graduated highschool at 6'0 125 lbs. 3 years later I'm at 6'1 185lbs. Really happy with my sizenow but I kind of gotten a little beer belly over the last year. Whats the best way to lose it and get a flat stomach again? Thanks

Originally Posted by hell0o

Damnn. 6'0 at 125? What were you? A walking stick?

I couldn't gain weight if my life depended on it, it use to eat all kind of junk back then.

im in the same problem, small beer belly starting to pop up, i drink beer like 1-2 times a week though and i dont wanna cut it out

6 feet 125
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

graduated highschool at 6'0 125 lbs.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Son i was 6'1 150 when i graduated and i was skinny as hell. You must have been a damn tooth pick

i am also interested in how to achieve this, i've been trying the cardio + diet for the past couple of weeks. it's working i guess, but extremelyslowly. any other advice?

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

i am also interested in how to achieve this, i've been trying the cardio + diet for the past couple of weeks. it's working i guess, but extremely slowly. any other advice?
if you smoke crystal meth you will lose like 7 pounds in one week. im speakin from experience

Originally Posted by non flammable

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

i am also interested in how to achieve this, i've been trying the cardio + diet for the past couple of weeks. it's working i guess, but extremely slowly. any other advice?
if you smoke crystal meth you will lose like 7 pounds in one week. im speakin from experience
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
・・・・・・・・・・
sick.gif

you wont lose the weight instantly. you can prolly lose about 2lbs a week, which should be good. anything above that would be considered unhealthy.

Originally Posted by hell0o

Damnn. 6'0 at 125? What were you? A walking stick?

I couldn't gain weight if my life depended on it, it use to eat all kind of junk back then.

If dude would of flying kicked you instead of that chick you would of died

Originally Posted by Dakingii

graduated highschool at 6'0 125 lbs.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Son i was 6'1 150 when i graduated and i was skinny as hell. You must have been a damn tooth pick

I'm 6'1 195 and I still look skinny/lanky
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom