NT, Losing the belly

Originally Posted by non flammable

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

i am also interested in how to achieve this, i've been trying the cardio + diet for the past couple of weeks. it's working i guess, but extremely slowly. any other advice?
if you smoke crystal meth you will lose like 7 pounds in one week. im speakin from experience
I saw a dude got from like 200+ to 150 in like three months.
smh.gif

Same ocean...different boat. I gained a few pounds but the only thing that got bigger was my gut...no arms legs nothing....straight gut

damn I need to loss my belly too. I was 5'9-5'10 145 when i graduated hs 5 yrs old ago. Now I'm up to 175 now. But, I hit the weight room nowadays.

Would running 2 miles 5 days a week and lifting 3 days a week help me lose like 10 pounds before May if I started last week? Would it help also if I eat lessthan 2,000 calories?

laugh.gif
damn you were a beanpole dog. Just play ball and throw in situps/crunches. It will only take a month or two to get it lookin better

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

Would running 2 miles 5 days a week and lifting 3 days a week help me lose like 10 pounds before May if I started last week? Would it help also if I eat less than 2,000 calories?
you should just go to the gym and hit a treadmill, i went for two days in one week and lost 8 pounds..i lifted aswell

it's going to be pretty hard. MOST IMPORTANT IS YOUR DIET. if you can keep yourself from cheating, and any kind of cheating, you will be able to do italong with cardio maybe every other day for 30 min. but you will probably be sick of eating healthy stuff everyday 5-6x a day and it gets really hard to keeppreparing it especially if you are busy. and you will not be able to eat anything they sell outside because it'll break the diet. that's why this stuffis so hard unless you are lucky and have good genes.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

Would running 2 miles 5 days a week and lifting 3 days a week help me lose like 10 pounds before May if I started last week? Would it help also if I eat less than 2,000 calories?
you should just go to the gym and hit a treadmill, i went for two days in one week and lost 8 pounds..i lifted aswell

I'd rather stay away from a treadmill, I hate being in the same spot while I'm running.

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

Originally Posted by gescobe

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

2nd semester college

m_cde0cd6f4f354b638633e77ee41e9b49.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that college lifestyle gets to ya...

FOH, I guarantee my universities food is worse than yours, I probably drink more too.
laugh.gif
Is hittin the courts once or twice a week to much? That's all I do.
I generally do homework until I pass out including the weekends. Engineering ftl.

Get your diet on point. Avoid the trash. Try to drop whatever you're eating now by 20%.
Cut down on carbs
Split your meals up so you eat 6-8 smaller meals a day.
Try to drink 1-1.5 gallons of water a day.

Do cardio as often as possible. 20-30 minutes is best.
Keep your heart rate up during that period. Most people on NT would work best in the 180 area.

If you lift weights, that'll be beneficial as well. Do cardio first, then lift. Take a whey protein shake within 40 minutes after lifting.

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

i am also interested in how to achieve this, i've been trying the cardio + diet for the past couple of weeks. it's working i guess, but extremely slowly. any other advice?
ur going the right way. losing weight fast is not healthy. keep pluggin'. keep eating right (and eating at least 1800-2000 calories ifyou're a dude--AT LEAST) and just exercise, hit the weights, do cardio 3-4x a week, and you'll be fine.

dont loose your belly,
bring your chest out!
laugh.gif

my cousins and i were talking about this....

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by gescobe

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

2nd semester college

m_cde0cd6f4f354b638633e77ee41e9b49.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that college lifestyle gets to ya...

FOH, I guarantee my universities food is worse than yours, I probably drink more too.
laugh.gif
Is hittin the courts once or twice a week to much? That's all I do.
I generally do homework until I pass out including the weekends. Engineering ftl.

that's why I switched out of Architecture b,
tired.gif

cardio for at least 30 mins a day at least 5 days of the week, 5-6 small meals a day, eat less + up the water, whey protein post workout, lift light weights. that should help a little, but losing the gut is tough.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

it's going to be pretty hard. MOST IMPORTANT IS YOUR DIET. if you can keep yourself from cheating, and any kind of cheating, you will be able to do it along with cardio maybe every other day for 30 min. but you will probably be sick of eating healthy stuff everyday 5-6x a day and it gets really hard to keep preparing it especially if you are busy. and you will not be able to eat anything they sell outside because it'll break the diet. that's why this stuff is so hard unless you are lucky and have good genes.
True story. Haha, I was taking Thug lyfe's advice from my other thread and it worked because I didn't cheat for 2 weeks. I was dieting,splitting my meals up, watching carbs and sugars, and running about 3-4 times a week and I lost weight healthily, the kind that stays off. This weekend I camehome and we had prime rib last night, so I went beastmode and tonight my family had sushi (nothing but carbs
smh.gif
) Coupled with the fact I just ate to my heart's content both nights instead of mystomachs, I'm pretty sure I've eaten over 1000 calories at each meal. %#+$ my life. lesson: Don't cheat!

Back
Top Bottom