NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

"I just hooked up the power card to this labtop. Now I hooked up my high fly and I still cant get on this web. Guess I'll just havew to go back to the lieberry"-Old country people needing help with computers.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

never really typed on here but i hate when people say "febuary"

umm thats how youre supposed to say it brah...

mccain.gif

FebRuary

mine vs mines

"i got mines yesterday..." when referring to recently purchasing something.

edit: i just remembered this

so in like 5th grade i was at this christian summer day camp, and we went to the beach. some people had already started digging a hole in the sand before we got there so we just finished. i was basically telling people what to do the whole time. we had made seats, caves, etc. it was a good 6feet deep and 10feet across. so when it was time for us to leave i gathered all the teachers around tombout "come take a look at our condoms!!" meaning to say condominiums. bad part was i kept saying condoms over and over because my swag was so high. they broke it down to me, felt
tired.gif
and was quiet the whole bus ride back to school.

mine vs mines

"i got mines yesterday..." when referring to recently purchasing something.

edit: i just remembered this

so in like 5th grade i was at this christian summer day camp, and we went to the beach. some people had already started digging a hole in the sand before we got there so we just finished. i was basically telling people what to do the whole time. we had made seats, caves, etc. it was a good 6feet deep and 10feet across. so when it was time for us to leave i gathered all the teachers around tombout "come take a look at our condoms!!" meaning to say condominiums. bad part was i kept saying condoms over and over because my swag was so high. they broke it down to me, felt
tired.gif
and was quiet the whole bus ride back to school.

One of my friends spelled rural as 'wrl' once on a vocabulary test in 3rd grade. No one ever lets him let that slide.
laugh.gif

One of my friends spelled rural as 'wrl' once on a vocabulary test in 3rd grade. No one ever lets him let that slide.
laugh.gif

Heard a funny one today,"Seventh Day Advantage"

I was like shawty, you mean Seventh Day Adventist?
laugh.gif

Heard a funny one today,"Seventh Day Advantage"

I was like shawty, you mean Seventh Day Adventist?
laugh.gif

Right off the back.

Peak my interest.

And southerners damn near always mess up specific (pacific), asleep (I was sleep), and shrimp (skrimp).
30t6p3b.gif

Right off the back.

Peak my interest.

And southerners damn near always mess up specific (pacific), asleep (I was sleep), and shrimp (skrimp).
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom