NT Mature Discussion: Have you ever been the reason why the relationship ended? Vol. No Simp

My bad on ANOTHER relationship thread. But you came in here was some interest. This question applies to both females and males..

Were you ever for example,

the lazy bum
the cheater
the "didnt' give enough attention" dude/chick
etc.

Did you ever regret it (the ending)? How did you get over it?  Did you try to win them back?

NT, Discuss.

My bad on ANOTHER relationship thread. But you came in here was some interest. This question applies to both females and males..

Were you ever for example,

the lazy bum
the cheater
the "didnt' give enough attention" dude/chick
etc.

Did you ever regret it (the ending)? How did you get over it?  Did you try to win them back?

NT, Discuss.

i been there, no dont regret it. cuz i didnt really give a +@%+ about what was going on, i was still with my ex just cuz i was too lazy to move on, and for my personal interest too,
dont know if you ever heard the saying:

The power of all relationships, lies on whoever cares less

i been there, no dont regret it. cuz i didnt really give a +@%+ about what was going on, i was still with my ex just cuz i was too lazy to move on, and for my personal interest too,
dont know if you ever heard the saying:

The power of all relationships, lies on whoever cares less

In retrospect, absolutely. Toward the end of our time together I was just going out with my boys, getting hammered, hitting on other chicks then going home, laying pipe and passing out. And I just wouldn't change and thought what I was doing was right. I tried to get her back but to no avail, and I honestly can't blame her. I got over it by taking "me" time. I essentially just got everything in my life together, didn't think about her, then one day I was good.

The key is being able to get yourself together. You can't move onto another relationship and fully give yourself to another girl if you're not all the way sure about where you are in life.

In retrospect, absolutely. Toward the end of our time together I was just going out with my boys, getting hammered, hitting on other chicks then going home, laying pipe and passing out. And I just wouldn't change and thought what I was doing was right. I tried to get her back but to no avail, and I honestly can't blame her. I got over it by taking "me" time. I essentially just got everything in my life together, didn't think about her, then one day I was good.

The key is being able to get yourself together. You can't move onto another relationship and fully give yourself to another girl if you're not all the way sure about where you are in life.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Agreed.

Sucks realizing that you had a good thing..and that it just wasn't meant to be.

Agreed.

Yes to be honest.

Didnt break it off myself before i decided to go out with another girl. So basically it was cheating on my part. At the time my girl just wasnt interesting to me anymore as she used to be. She was spontaneous, giggidy, and loving all the time. I didnt know what to expect every day when i would see her. But it all changed in a matter of seconds where i wasnt attracted to her.

I guess you could say I was the reason why it ended since she found out I was out and about with another girl.

Past is the past and its gone by but i dont forget.

Yes to be honest.

Didnt break it off myself before i decided to go out with another girl. So basically it was cheating on my part. At the time my girl just wasnt interesting to me anymore as she used to be. She was spontaneous, giggidy, and loving all the time. I didnt know what to expect every day when i would see her. But it all changed in a matter of seconds where i wasnt attracted to her.

I guess you could say I was the reason why it ended since she found out I was out and about with another girl.

Past is the past and its gone by but i dont forget.

Im a selfish dude and always put me, my fam or my boys before any girl. This was the case with my ex; she was a clingy female that depended a lot on me (going out, making plans around my schedule, etc) i hated that, so i really had to end the relationship. Honestly it felt so good getting out of it, + she never caught me cheating, so i thought to myself that the relationship thing is not meant for me (at that time)
You get over it by not giving a F basically

Im a selfish dude and always put me, my fam or my boys before any girl. This was the case with my ex; she was a clingy female that depended a lot on me (going out, making plans around my schedule, etc) i hated that, so i really had to end the relationship. Honestly it felt so good getting out of it, + she never caught me cheating, so i thought to myself that the relationship thing is not meant for me (at that time)
You get over it by not giving a F basically

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Agreed.

Storm and Rob, co-sign!!

Mine was diff., when she told me that she couldn't do it anymore, no reason, prob. better not to know the reason.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Agreed.

Storm and Rob, co-sign!!

Mine was diff., when she told me that she couldn't do it anymore, no reason, prob. better not to know the reason.

Back
Top Bottom