NT maybe you can help out...

Well I have been rockin the white air force one as my casual just as a everyday shoe because I like the way they fit.

I really want to find another shoe thats casual and all white that isnt the AF1. maybe some suggestions would be great. I've been looking but cant really find anything...

Well I have been rockin the white air force one as my casual just as a everyday shoe because I like the way they fit.

I really want to find another shoe thats casual and all white that isnt the AF1. maybe some suggestions would be great. I've been looking but cant really find anything...

indifferent.gif

*see dressing better thread*

well this has nothing to do with all around dress.....just the sneakers.....

and i dont need to dress better, i already feel good enough for me with how i dress...

well this has nothing to do with all around dress.....just the sneakers.....

and i dont need to dress better, i already feel good enough for me with how i dress...

ehh air force 2 seems bulky, as for those adidas ehhhh not feelin them although i liek where your heading maybe...

it doesnt have to be nike or adidas only...

ehh air force 2 seems bulky, as for those adidas ehhhh not feelin them although i liek where your heading maybe...

it doesnt have to be nike or adidas only...

I own 2 pairs of Nike Zoom Vamero. They're not so casual but once I put my feet in them it didn't matter. I used them for work though.

I own 2 pairs of Nike Zoom Vamero. They're not so casual but once I put my feet in them it didn't matter. I used them for work though.

well i dont know about people, i know i do tho still tho i like them, only white ones tho

as for those vans...interesting...definitely would have to see how they look on my feet...

well i dont know about people, i know i do tho still tho i like them, only white ones tho

as for those vans...interesting...definitely would have to see how they look on my feet...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

People still rock AF1's?  
grin.gif

AF1 were around long before nelly's song and will still be around for decades to come. just because the "fad" died out, dont mean its still not a classic

Back
Top Bottom