NT; Meet Von Wafer, LaMarcus Aldridge just did. Vol: Top 10 dunk of the season.

dunk was good..... but the celebration was a lil bit too much.

and no LA "almost" got dunked on.....

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by daprescription

Wait til Wafer plays the Warriors... 50+ book it.
Thats if Rick plays him.

Side note- Von should've beat Bron in the 03 McD's dunk contest
smh.gif

name recognition ftl

J.R. Giddens was better than both.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by daprescription

Wait til Wafer plays the Warriors... 50+ book it.
Thats if Rick plays him.

Side note- Von should've beat Bron in the 03 McD's dunk contest
smh.gif

name recognition ftl

J.R. Giddens was better than both.
I just remember Von was against him in the final but you could be right. I haven't looked back but almost everyone in that contest should haveadvanced further than Bron

^ JR Gittens didn't even do enough dunks to advance, he hurt his foot and bowed out. The other guys missed dunks, but Shannon Brown had the best singledunk of the contest.

^that statue of liberty 360...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I dont even remember Von Wafer being in that...the !@*@ happened to Endi Ebi (sp?) tho lol?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^that statue of liberty 360...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I dont even remember Von Wafer being in that...the !@*@ happened to Endi Ebi (sp?) tho lol?
If you're talking Ndudi Ebi I think he plays overseas. I know he was drafted by the Twolves. Dude was so frail in highschool.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by tmoney85

eh, Ive seen Kobe do that same dunk many many times, every many many arenas across the NBA. nothing special, especially since he is a rocket.

Not tryna hate my dude but every time you post its either about Kobe or the Lakers
hell yeah, my nick nam is "Homer Herb Simpson:"
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

anyhow, on a more serious note:

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

dunk was good..... but the celebration was a lil bit too much.
Thats how Von plays
laugh.gif
, everyone in Houston loves his highintensity. I just hope we re sign him this summer

Originally Posted by tmoney85

eh, Ive seen Kobe do that same dunk many many times, every many many arenas across the NBA. nothing special, especially since he is a rocket.

You really really, do like, using commas, huh?

Anyways.... sick dunk.

IMO he wanted to shove it in the Blazers faces, most notably Nate for never playing him.
Cant believe he actually starts to do good after we trade him
smh.gif

the kid goes super hard whenever he is in the game, sometimes he'll make mistakes but his energy is always through the roof, thats def appreciated

sick.gif
i didn't expect it to be that nasty. good to see wafer is making a name for himself in houston. Isn't james white playing for them too?

Back
Top Bottom