NT Member committed suicide? (Elcerrito91)

I remember seeing his SN a few times. I hope his death was a accident and not by suicide.

RIP

Always sad to hear a NT'er has passed.
tired.gif

RIP.

This reminds me of my dude Buggz on here, we use to stay in them NT chats. I been waiting to see him somewhere on him, and I kinda think something may have happened, but have no way of knowing 
frown.gif

eek.gif
I was just in the JB forum thinking about how I haven't seen dude post in forever. Dude stayed delivering sb news.

30t6p3b.gif
RIP

Edit: ^ Pretty sure I've seen Buggz post recently.

In memory of the fallen NT brethren, with one of his last post:

RIP

Facebook memorial page:

http://www.facebook.com/e...tif_t=plan_mall_activity

And then to the homey Wade:

Spoiler [+]
Was trying to give homey some respect with the spoiler...
eyes.gif
� @ yuku html/bbcode or w/e the hell they use...[font=Arial, Verdana, 'Myriad Web', Syntax, helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]
Originally Posted by Wade187

This reminds me of my dude Buggz on here, we use to stay in them NT chats. I been waiting to see him somewhere on him, and I kinda think something may have happened, but have no way of knowing
frown.gif

[font=Arial, Verdana, 'Myriad Web', Syntax, helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif
[/font]I've been kicking dust on here for like 6 or 7 months constant. I had to take a 2-3 year break from NT. Dudes was getting robbed during chat sessions, goods being passed around and stuff. Same time my landlord was trying to kill me with a rusty screen door and *#%... had to go off the grid...
30t6p3b.gif

Been checking for them NT chats and aint nobody in them
30t6p3b.gif

Besides when I die of an extravagant death, NT will get a live stream.
nerd.gif

Damn. I remember dude would go in every retro jordan thread to bash the quality and talk about the glory days even though he was like 20.

RIP though

Elcerrito was big over on n-sb and ISS, where he racked up crazy numbers of posts in a few months. He would always go on and on about 2002 quality sb dunks etc. All the time, non stop. He got bashed alot since he didnt actually own any of the sneakers he would talk about. Honestly, he was an annoying guy and nobody really liked him on the forums. But sad to hear some1 die all the same

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Damn. I'm speechless.

Bros my PM box is always open if you need someone to talk to.

And if you need to hear a real voice, just ask for my number. I'm here. Straight up. Ya'll be easy out there. I know it's rough... 

Damn. Made me wonder why i havent seen him. he'd always be on top of new nike sb's.

R.I.P to a fellow member.

Back
Top Bottom