NT men/yung chillen....do you par for your girl/wife/jumpoff everytime when yall go out?

laugh.gif
ol girl im runnin game on hittin me with that...."im very old fashioned" the man should pay for every date routine
laugh.gif
riiiiiggghhhhhhtttttt
laugh.gif

being a female. in the beginning of our "relationship" yes i do expect the guy to be chivalrous .
but as time goes on and we're together i have no problem paying or sharing the bills or taking my bf out at times and stuff.
as far as females that are jump offs hell no don't pay for none of their stuff. they're !$!*. if they're dumb enough to subject themselves to
being nothing more than a JO they don't deserve "gentlemanly" treatment.

Originally Posted by dunks87

being a female. in the beginning of our "relationship" yes i do expect the guy to be chivalrous .
but as time goes on and we're together i have no problem paying or sharing the bills or taking my bf out at times and stuff.
as far as females that are jump offs hell no don't pay for none of their stuff. they're !$!*. if they're dumb enough to subject themselves to
I love you.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
ol girl im runnin game on hittin me with that...."im very old fashioned" the man should pay for every date routine
laugh.gif
riiiiiggghhhhhhtttttt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shoulda told her old fashioned
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
to make you a sammich.

If it's just casual.......go dutch. If you have been together for a while, alternate.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...a keeper will sincerely offer to pay
QFT.

but i still hate how most girls expect the guy to pay on the first few dates...
i mean damn, its a recession, im in college, & im jus plain broke.

If I like a guy, I'll spring for something up front...early in the relationship, which I do as a means of showing them my feelings are genuineand I like them. Liiiike, if they buy dinner....if we go somewhere for drinks I'll buy a round. Of maybe by the 3rd date, I'll pay.

Now, if I gotta come outta pocket, and I didn't intend to (for instance, you sit there and look at the check or act like it's not there) I'll pay,say goodnight, and 10 times outta 9 we ain't never goin' nowhere ever again.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...a keeper will sincerely offer to pay

its funny, wifey took me out yesterday cuzz im on disability i felt so bummy. so i was just extra nice to her. lmao. she paid for the movies, gas to get tothemovie, dinner afterwards, and gas to get home. she also gave me $15 allowance i love her.
laugh.gif

Don't pay for none of the girls. Wife/Girlfriend/Jumpoff... NONE OF THEM!

If they down for the cause tell them to pay for you and have them open your door. Too many equal rights, women need to be chivalrous.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

If I like a guy, I'll spring for something up front...early in the relationship, which I do as a means of showing them my feelings are genuine and I like them. Liiiike, if they buy dinner....if we go somewhere for drinks I'll buy a round. Of maybe by the 3rd date, I'll pay.

Now, if I gotta come outta pocket, and I didn't intend to (for instance, you sit there and look at the check or act like it's not there) I'll pay, say goodnight, and 10 times outta 9 we ain't never goin' nowhere ever again.

thats exactly how i feel bout women. im allowing u 2 be in the company of me. so y should I pay 4 that priviledge. If a girl broke etc aint got $#*t then shealready at j/o status. So no dont pay.

If she insist u pay just cause it yall 1st date etc. or be on some well hey etc... where u gone take me what u gone get me. u take her out(make sure u drivin)get there halfway thru the meal just up and dip on her ***(say u havee an important phone call..chics dig that u r considerate). str8 have her left on dishduty status. Also ps. dont let her know where u live work hangout etc. thats only 4 serious wifey status.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

If I like a guy, I'll spring for something up front...early in the relationship, which I do as a means of showing them my feelings are genuine and I like them. Liiiike, if they buy dinner....if we go somewhere for drinks I'll buy a round. Of maybe by the 3rd date, I'll pay.

Now, if I gotta come outta pocket, and I didn't intend to (for instance, you sit there and look at the check or act like it's not there) I'll pay, say goodnight, and 10 times outta 9 we ain't never goin' nowhere ever again.

thats exactly how i feel bout women. im allowing u 2 be in the company of me. so y should I pay 4 that priviledge. If a girl broke etc aint got $#*t then she already at j/o status. So no dont pay.

If she insist u pay just cause it yall 1st date etc. or be on some well hey etc... where u gone take me what u gone get me. u take her out(make sure u drivin) get there halfway thru the meal just up and dip on her ***(say u havee an important phone call..chics dig that u r considerate). str8 have her left on dish duty status. Also ps. dont let her know where u live work hangout etc. thats only 4 serious wifey status.
the reason why I think most guys should pay is because

correct me if I'm wrong....

but if YOU ask ME to do something, why should I be expected to pay? I mean, I got money...if I wanna take myself out to eat, I will. If I wanna go see amovie, I'll go wit' the homies. If you ain't got funds, don't ask. Simple. I know you don't know me, but I'm not the type that be onsome "so when you gon' take me out, blah blah blah" It bothers me that women out there actually act that, but I mean....that's what it is. Like chicks who hang around the bar and just flat out ask dudes to buy them drinks.....maybe I got too much pride. If I mention to do something, I'mprepared to pay.

Back
Top Bottom