NT Michael Jackson Tribute Contest Vol. Video Posted, Chamone!

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif
at you doing like 4 moves for 5 minutes.
roll.gif
props tho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Go ahead and flame away.� I had to keep my word and post a vid.� Meant to record and post it yesterday morning but was too tired from a MJ tribute party

LMAOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good stuff but im better than you at mj though

Originally Posted by cguy610

Go ahead and flame away.� I had to keep my word and post a vid.� Meant to record and post it yesterday morning but was too tired from a MJ tribute party

LMAOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good stuff but im better than you at mj though

Thanks for the kind words.

Crank, you yappin' but you ain't post a vid yet. Let's see what you got. Unedited too. No slicing and dicing your best moonwalk, spin, hee-hee, into one video.

Super Producer, I said flame on but damn. Don't know why you're so mad over there. I can see feeling some type of way about people that try to impersonate for money, but this is all for fun and for people that love dance. Are you angry that MJ used to dance like(or impersonate) James Brown or is that different?

Thanks for the kind words.

Crank, you yappin' but you ain't post a vid yet. Let's see what you got. Unedited too. No slicing and dicing your best moonwalk, spin, hee-hee, into one video.

Super Producer, I said flame on but damn. Don't know why you're so mad over there. I can see feeling some type of way about people that try to impersonate for money, but this is all for fun and for people that love dance. Are you angry that MJ used to dance like(or impersonate) James Brown or is that different?

Back
Top Bottom