#NT mobile website???

I kno this topic has been brought up before witout much ground but I think that if we got a team of dudes together to produce one that we could possibly get a better mobile web experience while browsin the site. I'm willin to donate some of my time and efforts to helping build one if some other dudes are down for the cause. If not. Then let Crank post some random irrelevant gif/pic to derail the thread.
grin.gif

So you can't wait until you get on your computer to browse NT?..these new NTers, man

I've been working on it the past few months. Apple denied my Henz0 app last year but hopefully they'll approve this one. What price you guys think is appropriate?

I don't think this is possible. It is up to Yuku to develop a mobile website.

No point. It would be a garbage front end server app. Lets move to a respecatble message board platform before we waste our efforts.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

So you can't wait until you get on your computer to browse NT?..these new NTers, man
na sometimes im i wish i could be on NT on my phone... especially when im selling a pair of kicks or keeping up with a thread...

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I've been working on it the past few months. Apple denied my Henz0 app last year but hopefully they'll approve this one. What price you guys think is appropriate?

Free sounds about right.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

It's on the list of things to do - not top of the list but it should be coming in the not too distant future.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

It's on the list of things to do - not top of the list but it should be coming in the not too distant future.

Well, there it is. And I kinda figured it would have to be yuku to develop it. Guess this was bored at work post.
laugh.gif
. Not that its hard to browse on my phone, the pinch and zoom is coo but somethin more screen friendly would be appreciated. Of course I'm sure the grass is gonna end up less green on the other side when its all said and done

Back
Top Bottom