**NT MUSIC** SRG - Keys To The Sky (feat. TIME)

whats good NT, this is the first single off my upcoming mixtape called DOPE. The song's called Keys To The Sky....big shouts to TIME, he did his thing on there as well as my producer Son Sound.

SRG - Keys To The Sky (feat. TIME)

SRGlightingupBWartworkKTTS.jpg

Stay #DOPE

It was cool
pimp.gif
Yall both did yall thing on it. Really like the beat
pimp.gif

Didn't like the hook though.

It was cool
pimp.gif
Yall both did yall thing on it. Really like the beat
pimp.gif

Didn't like the hook though.

Joint is really nice!!! but man it could be better. Gotta listen to it
pimp.gif
not hating though just sayin it could be perfect.

Ive been doing music for years. DJ,producing,engeering, but now i am mainly a Mastering Engineer. If yall need anything done id be glad to do it for free for NT.

I know you'll be pleased with the quality Ive been studying the craft for years I help yall, yall help me building up my catalog

Let me know man, I dont post much on here but im always listening to people from NT and TIME youve been getting better and better throughout the years

I dont think i heard you on here before SRG.

DOPE %^&*
pimp.gif

Joint is really nice!!! but man it could be better. Gotta listen to it
pimp.gif
not hating though just sayin it could be perfect.

Ive been doing music for years. DJ,producing,engeering, but now i am mainly a Mastering Engineer. If yall need anything done id be glad to do it for free for NT.

I know you'll be pleased with the quality Ive been studying the craft for years I help yall, yall help me building up my catalog

Let me know man, I dont post much on here but im always listening to people from NT and TIME youve been getting better and better throughout the years

I dont think i heard you on here before SRG.

DOPE %^&*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

TiME with another
sick.gif
pimp.gif
beat. nice track

lol...TIME aint produce this joint. My producer Son Sound did. But TIME got the heaters cuh, we def gon' do more collabs.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate everyone who took a listen.

TiME with another
sick.gif
pimp.gif
beat. nice track

lol...TIME aint produce this joint. My producer Son Sound did. But TIME got the heaters cuh, we def gon' do more collabs.

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

TiME with another
sick.gif
pimp.gif
beat. nice track

damn, hella misread the op. will be lookin for more collabs

Back
Top Bottom