NT, my boy died today.........VOL. i need to talk to someone. UPDT PG5

Originally Posted by seniosoul

yea man his life was really tuff....not
I guess some friend of his failed to give him a reality check
hungry-2.jpg

R.I.P. still
Seriously dude, grow up. Uncalled for.

RIP to your buddy, OP. And please, get some help yourself if you need to express your anguish. Step inside a church? Talk to your parents? I'm sure NT canhelp but do talk to someone in person.

Condolences man, sorry for your loss. As tough as things get, just keep grindin, life is a beautiful thing, its never always good, and its never always bad.Embrace it, let time take its course, you can't always expect to get over it, but do your best to get through it. Respects, hope things get better for you.

Damn folk.. that's wack as hell
tired.gif
. Good luck with everything and just try to stay productive and keep your wheels churning, ya know? You'll be aightman...

UPDATE

so i went to the funeral today, %#%+ was hardddddd. stood over him and started to cry. couldnt believe he would go out like that. his moms and the rest of thefam was in a mess. got me thinkin and gettin angry since i thought he was selfish for what he did etc but i cant be mad at dude. just said my prayers, said afew words to him and they took the body to the cremation site.

i then got wasted drunk, smoked, went out and did the normal. now im back home.

so u guys dont think ill be comming out a lil too soft and ODin with chick if i ask her for her digits to basically talk bout this stuff?

JUST wanna say to my boy garvin.

your journey on earth has ended, i hope ur in heaven, cant wait to see u and the rest of my friends/fam that has fallen.

RIP, see ya again soon dude.

damn R.I.P.

I don't know what i would do if one of my boys died.

stay strong

hey man, you said what you had to say to your boy and god willing he's where he should be. Pick your head up and keep going on with life, remember the goodtimes you had with your boy that you can look back and laugh.

Take your time to grieve and you'll be good, it's all part of life.

R.I.P to your friend man. It's always hard to expierence something like you have been going through that past few days. Just try to remember all the goodtimes, those will keep you going.

RetroAirs23 wrote:

so u guys dont think ill be comming out a lil too soft and ODin with chick if i ask her for her digits to basically talk bout this stuff?

no.. dont do that.. talk to another friend/family

I understand what your going through, there's always greener grasses and paths for happiness. Get there fam. Condolences.

aight, you guys dont know how much these words me to me. the rest of my friends just smoke and drink to get through this. im not feeling better but yet stillim feeling better, i know it makes no sense but i cant really say. im still really mad sad but im glad to i went and did what i had to do and he's on hisnew journey now. hope to see him again one day. that vid is sad yo, shed a few tears.

my mind aint really on that chick right now tho, but weirdest thing happend. i deleted her # when we were mad at each other etc, she text me today, thinkin itwas a next dude with my name on her list. i was like who is this? she told me its her, asked me how im going etc. i didnt tell her about my friend tho. justtold her im cool etc. she used that same !$%+ on me with facebook. told me she only added me cause she thought it was a next dude with my name. i mean i had mypic up lol she shouldve known but i checked her list and there is no other dude on her list with my name. so i guess she wants me to call her etc, ill call herlater on in the week, play it cool but i wont go tellin her about my friend, i gotta get through this alone with the help of certain people that is.

what yal think?

btw, thanks again NT, i hope not to lose another soldier anytime soon. tooo much of the OG dudes from my childhood friends are goin. RIP to the ones ive lostand RIP to the ones u guys have lost also.

Back
Top Bottom