NT, my good friend/roommate's girl......

Yall are trippin, I can't believe some of you would actually penetrate that poor hurt broad
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

So umm, why did you leave? Should have kicked that reckless !#+%% out.
Exactly, kick her out of the house or at least tell her to get out and go back to her man's room. It would be real sketchy if you and yourroommate had bunk beds
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly I don't know what you should do

If you tell him then its her word aganist yours and dependin on what type of person he is, he might take her side and their goes your friendship

If you don't say anything and she does once again he might take her word for it, and their goes your friendship

NoneOfYours25 wrote:
Honestly I don't know what you should do

If you tell him then its her word aganist yours and dependin on what type of person he is, he might take her side and their goes your friendship

If you don't say anything and she does once again he might take her word for it, and their goes your friendship

I was just going to mention this same dilemma.

It all depends on how much he cares for her, and how long he's been dating her.

You'll regret not smashing when you're 70 and your junk doesn't work.

Why the hell would you leave your own place?

Just kick that cheating girl out of your bed.

Let you boy know whats up if for some reason you think he wont believe you, smash but keep it on the low

You did the right thing...

I would have push her head down and got some head, pretendin to be asleep.... if he was a real friend, i would have stopped her and told my boy.

Back
Top Bottom