NT: my parents are smashing right now . Vol . Scarred for life

Originally Posted by Jking0821

images

Spoiler [+]
images

laugh.gif

We heard you, but I kept digging and son.....i did find the treasure. Hahahahahahaha lil n$%^&.

images

Spoiler [+]
images

LMMFAO!!!!!

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Could be worse— they could be fighting.

Be thankful your parents still like each other enough to at least have sex.
Too many people in this world with parents that hate each other.
It used to bug me when I'd hear my parents doin' the nasty until I realized that if I'm 45 and not doin' it that I'd be pissed/kill myself.
THIS.

We heard you, but I kept digging and son.....i did find the treasure. Hahahahahahaha lil n$%^&.

images

Spoiler [+]
images

LMMFAO!!!!!

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Could be worse— they could be fighting.

Be thankful your parents still like each other enough to at least have sex.
Too many people in this world with parents that hate each other.
It used to bug me when I'd hear my parents doin' the nasty until I realized that if I'm 45 and not doin' it that I'd be pissed/kill myself.
THIS.

lol I probably would have embarrassed them the next morning. Sex is a part of life and u wouldn't be here if it wasn't for sex, unless you were artificialy inseminated

lol I probably would have embarrassed them the next morning. Sex is a part of life and u wouldn't be here if it wasn't for sex, unless you were artificialy inseminated

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom