NT name 2 things you hate about work

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

The coworkers who try to hang out with you but don't get the fact that you'd never talk to them even if you knew them outside of work.
Getting money taken out of my paycheck for no valid reason

examples?

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

The coworkers who try to hang out with you but don't get the fact that you'd never talk to them even if you knew them outside of work.
Getting money taken out of my paycheck for no valid reason

examples?

1. Not seeing my wife and kid for months (Working Overseas).

2. People who don't know what the !*$! they are doing/talking about. Makes my job ten times harder when i have to come and take care of your dumb !%%
30t6p3b.gif

1. Not seeing my wife and kid for months (Working Overseas).

2. People who don't know what the !*$! they are doing/talking about. Makes my job ten times harder when i have to come and take care of your dumb !%%
30t6p3b.gif

tedious and boring

but its easy as hell, good hours, decent pay, great co-workers. the good > the bad so i cant complain

In the military, I used to hate when people complained "OUT LOUD" that they had nothing to do. I used to tell people to %@%@ before we have to do actual work.

tedious and boring

but its easy as hell, good hours, decent pay, great co-workers. the good > the bad so i cant complain

In the military, I used to hate when people complained "OUT LOUD" that they had nothing to do. I used to tell people to %@%@ before we have to do actual work.

being within 2 feet of michael jordan almost once a week and not really being able to talk to him
frown.gif

being within 2 feet of michael jordan almost once a week and not really being able to talk to him
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom