NT needs to honor Tracy Chapman

My pops used to bang the hell out of Tracy when I was a shorty.  At the time, I had heard nothing like her. I'm just amazed that she hasn't built a bond with the mainstreamers by now..

Yo, I really love this woman's voice and songsmanship

Ya'll need to honor her

My pops used to bang the hell out of Tracy when I was a shorty.  At the time, I had heard nothing like her. I'm just amazed that she hasn't built a bond with the mainstreamers by now..

Yo, I really love this woman's voice and songsmanship

Ya'll need to honor her

She's a folk singer in the modern age, she'll never fully bond with the mainstream. And she had a Top 10 single more than 20 years ago, so there, she bonded with the mainstream already.

She's a folk singer in the modern age, she'll never fully bond with the mainstream. And she had a Top 10 single more than 20 years ago, so there, she bonded with the mainstream already.

hold up... all these years i thought tracy chapman was a white dude
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I believe her album went diamond she has made a bond with the mainstream.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I believe her album went diamond she has made a bond with the mainstream.

I never really checked for her all that much. Fast Car is an amazing song though
I think that, “Talkin’ Bout a Revolutionâ€

I never really checked for her all that much. Fast Car is an amazing song though
I think that, “Talkin’ Bout a Revolutionâ€

::

The tone of this thread is weird

OP is coming off like he/she just found out about Tracy Chapman yesterday
and now assumes the rest of us [NT'ers and the world] ain't been playing her stuff since she first dropped way back

-________-"

The tone of this thread is weird

OP is coming off like he/she just found out about Tracy Chapman yesterday
and now assumes the rest of us [NT'ers and the world] ain't been playing her stuff since she first dropped way back

-________-"

^I mean he did say that his pops used to play her stuff.
Plus i've never seen any mention of her on NT (<---I could be wrong though).

^I mean he did say that his pops used to play her stuff.
Plus i've never seen any mention of her on NT (<---I could be wrong though).

Back
Top Bottom