*** NT NFL FAM PICK EM GROUPS - Suvivor & ATS

DeadsetAce

Supporter
late setting these up but here we go for the 11th year:

SURVIVOR Pick Em Pool (this is the one where you pick one team a week and can only use that team once a season):

password: ntnflfam

ATS (AGAINST THE SPREAD) Pick Em Pool:

Group ID#: 22332
Group Password ntnflfam

ima keep bumpin this thread since we only got a few days left to sign up

*Paul Heyman voice*

Your REIGNING, DEFENDING, NT Pick 'Em Champion byke in the place like:

466f7cf6-6161-451e-befd-e0751747d0c7-gif.2581379

Leggo. :nthat:

In for ATS again but i need to make sure i know how that works this time.

If you look at the spread for tonight's game, the Chiefs are -9 meaning they are the betting favorites. If you pick them in order to get a point the Chiefs have to win by at least 10 points which means the beat the spread by 1.

Conversely the Texans are +9 meaning they are the underdogs for this game. In order to get a point for picking the Texans they have to either win the game outright or lose by 8 points or less which means they covered the spread.

If you look at the spread for tonight's game, the Chiefs are -9 meaning they are the betting favorites. If you pick them in order to get a point the Chiefs have to win by at least 10 points which means the beat the spread by 1.

Conversely the Texans are +9 meaning they are the underdogs for this game. In order to get a point for picking the Texans they have to either win the game outright or lose by 8 points or less which means they covered the spread.

I was hot last yr cuz i had so many correct winners of the game but i guess they didnt cover

Does a spread of an NFL Pick Em game I pick Tuesday, if I lock it in, change if the line moves after I picked it? Obviously I know in actual sports betting it gets locked in, but wondering specifically about Pick Ems.

Back
Top Bottom