NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

weighed in 180.8 this morning. down about 3#.
gonna need to be extra disciplined because i'll be in japan first week of april and there will be no restrictions on my diet on vacation.

what supplements are you guys taking if any?

im on hydrowhey, pump x3, N(r)

Whey Isolate (sometimes Allmax Isoflex some times VPX Sro), Hemavol X Green Mag for pre workout, Multi (Orange Triad), Fishoil (Iforce or Oximega), just started EC Stack this week.

Side note, this is one of the best transformations I've ever seen in under 1 yr, cat from bb.com
View media item 853493

Whey Isolate (sometimes Allmax Isoflex some times VPX Sro), Hemavol X Green Mag for pre workout, Multi (Orange Triad), Fishoil (Iforce or Oximega), just started EC Stack this week.

Side note, this is one of the best transformations I've ever seen in under 1 yr, cat from bb.com
View media item 853493

Does he eat clen and tren hard?

can i proxy some strange flavored kit kats bro?
lol yeah man. i always bring back the load.

i'm taking katana pre, allmax creatine, orthocore multi, kirkland fish oil and pes select protein (snickerdoodle).

that transformation is amazing. huge fat loss and significant muscle mass gain. wonder what anabolics he used.

I've been struggling with sticking to my diet and workout plan for the past few years now. Every time I would get back on it, it usually didn't last any longer than like 3 weeks before I would just lose focus and start eating junk food again. But now I feel more focused in getting in shape than I've ever felt before. I'm 4 weeks in and I haven't even had the urge to eat any junk at all. Feels great. I'm Going guerrilla style this time around, as in I'm not doing any serious meal/diet planning. Just simply eating the right foods. No junk/fastfood. And I'm not weighing myself every week. Only gonna weigh myself once a month. Dont like weighing too much cause then I get obsessed with my weight numbers and it drives me insane. I didn't weigh myself when I started, but current weight is 245 after about 1 month. I'm just taking it one month at a time so that my goals seem easier to achieve and not as overwhelming. My goal for the next month will be to drop another 15-20 lbs

Down 13 pounds from January 2.

Female co-workers tell me they can see it but I still see nothing but flab when I take my shirt off.

Been working 50 hours a week and going to the gym 4-5 times a week for the last 5 weeks but this week I haven't been sleeping so I think I'm gonna take tomorrow off the gym work a half day and just sleep. I've been on a 1800-2100 calorie diet with one day a week of consuming up to 3100 calories(maintenance).

I average 150-200 grams of protein a day and all my other macros are on point.

Is it a really big deal if I don't consume 215 grams a day? I'm 6'1 215

Female co-workers tell me they can see it but I still see nothing but flab when I take my shirt off.

Been working 50 hours a week and going to the gym 4-5 times a week for the last 5 weeks but this week I haven't been sleeping so I think I'm gonna take tomorrow off the gym work a half day and just sleep. I've been on a 1800-2100 calorie diet with one day a week of consuming up to 3100 calories(maintenance).

Its not a big deal. Just make sure you're getting around 160+ though. But it doesn't have to be body weight = protein intake

Its not a big deal. Just make sure you're getting around 160+ though. But it doesn't have to be body weight = protein intake

Good look man.

Yea when I was cutting at 1500-1700 I would get 150g and still held decent muscle, that being said lol never cut that low ever

View media item 853493
:wow: crazy.. if that's a year.

Did he create a thread :nerd: hit me with the link if he did.

Last edited:
Sheesh I was writing a reply to this a while ago and forgot :lol:

I've been doing good overall, though. Yesterday was my best day nutrition wise. Trying to get back in the swing of exercise. DDP Yoga works wonders for me so it's just about getting up and doing it.

Back
Top Bottom