NT official Stadium and Arenas guide and personal review thread. Vol. Any Sport!

So I’m changing this to a guide and personal rating thread. If it’s your home stadium or you’re traveling there for the first time, give us some tips and ideas on what to expect. Also feel welcome to give your experience!

I found this ESPN passport thing that keeps track of the places you been to which is cool…

http://travel.espn.go.com/travel/passport/tour

Safeco Field
Best place to seat – I can watch the game from anywhere at this place but the bleachers.
Best food – The hot dog stands out side
Tip- Buy food from outside and bring it in (it will be a lot cheaper and let allow it)

So I’m going to Coors field and the Pepsi center what food places should I hit up before the game?

chicago, still
laugh.gif

Wrigley in Chicago for sure.

So much extra to do there as well.

P.S., I've always wanted to do what you are doing, visiting every ballpark possible. So I admire that.

From your list of choices -

Mil and MN.

Mil's stadium was dope to me. Affordable concessions and parking (I'm in SF).
MN is about to have a new one, so may as well get to it now, right?

KC and Stl.

kc has the second biggest LED HDTV in the world (next to dallas) and kc has been voted most beautiful ball park for many years now. we also have fountains in the outfield.

stl because the fans there are crazy about baseball and its a great atmosphere with the stadium being downtown and all. usually after the games, downtown is just a big party at the bars. and you get to see Albert play.

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

i would go wrigley, purely from the historical aspect. heard the surrounding area is pretty cool too..

very.

wrigley tho...a historic ++!+ hole.
laugh.gif
  but for real, it was cool to see...i went to a day game, really enjoyed it.  (the Reds winning and hitting 7 homers in the process helped.)

i would refrain from chicago if you wanna spend more time there than just a weekend. i would say mil and minny

I would say Chicago because of the history the city/team has. I was lucky to see Wrigley Field in person and I loved it.

I also went to Miller Park and the place wasn't bad either. I'd love the chance to see Target Field.

The only reason I didn't say Chicago besides US Cellular being a dump and one of the worst decisions the City ever made was...he said he wants to go there for a longer period. Which I think is worth it.

Kansas City for sure. Make sure you come when a good team is in town, great ballpark, somewhat great fans, GREAT BBQ, and as taimaishu123 one of the nicest ballparks in the MLB.

I love Kauffman Stadium.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Cleveland/Detroit

this...jacobs field is an AMAZING ballpark and comeria is a cool place to see a game...u will go to chicago for other reasons but a trip to cleveland or detriot is highly unlikely

chicago.  you can check out wrigley and u.s. cellular, hop on amtrak for about an hour and a half and go to miller park.  that's what i did a couple years ago when the a's and giants were in chicago the same week.
pimp.gif

I am doing Busch Stadium and Wrigley field the first week of summer. I am pumped.

Back
Top Bottom