NT Older crew 25+ up and/or Married...need some advice...

Na hold on OP wifey gets to be a stay at home mom without the kids??? You are a better person then most. I can understand someone being out of work but damn its been a couple years and the no motivation **** how do you deal with that. I feel like if I'm staying home and someone's taking "care" of me the least i could do is be a house wife. Keeping the house clean, cooking and making sure everything is in order. Taking care of a house is not an easy task especially once you have children. But seriously OP y'all need to talk cause in the long run are you gonna be happy always having to take care and provide for someone? Idk to each their own but this i do not understand. I work full time and have a great job with a decent salary and my significant other also has a great job and at some point in our careers he will make enough to support both of us and he asked me recently if i would stop working. Short answer no probably not. I enjoy my financial freedom too much. There's nothing more that i enjoy than being able to buy or do whatever i want with my money. I could not ever see myself having to ask someone for money to buy starbz. Also the thought of having to be home with the kids all day naa im good lol

If your lady has low sects drive that ain’t her. That’s you

This is ego talking. There's a lot of outside factors that have nothing to do with her man. Stress from work, depression, anxiety, birth control, etc. If a man's poor eating habits, lack up physical fitness, being broke can affect his mood, why can't the same be applied to women?

Na hold on OP wifey gets to be a stay at home mom without the kids??? You are a better person then most. I can understand someone being out of work but damn its been a couple years and the no motivation **** how do you deal with that. I feel like if I'm staying home and someone's taking "care" of me the least i could do is be a house wife. Keeping the house clean, cooking and making sure everything is in order.

Listen, she loves him unconditionally, that evens everything out.

This is ego talking. There's a lot of outside factors that have nothing to do with her man. Stress from work, depression, anxiety, birth control, etc. If a man's poor eating habits, lack up physical fitness, being broke can affect his mood, why can't the same be applied to women?
Fax. It becomes 100x more complicated at a certain age when it comes to these womens hormones, especially moms. Not all but some fosho

because we’re men and complaining about your wife’s problems sounds worse then her complaining about her own problems.

Fax. It becomes 100x more complicated at a certain age when it comes to these womens hormones, especially moms. Not all but some fosho

I made a dumb *** comment like a year ago. Told this girl I'm cool with she needed to workout cause her stomach was kinda big, she ended up telling me she had fibroids and needed surgery to remove. I'm sure her eating habits and lifestyle doesn't help but the older I get the more I understood **** ain't black and white.

Back
Top Bottom