NT... On Avg. how much you spend on shoes per year?!?!??

i know there are A LOT of shoe heads on here and i know most of you have damn near every shoe known to mankind, but honestly how much DINERO you guys spend ayear on shoes, avg.? Im not into shoes like that (probably will be shunned for that) but to each his own!

I spent like $1500 already
laugh.gif
...I gotta slow down

I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in like 2-3 years now. All I wear now are Sandals, crocs, and dress shoes. I have some Shox that are like 2-3 years oldthat I never wore until recently. I guess I grew out of the sneaker thing.

I dont really think about it because it would be depressing . I would say in the past year and a half I have only bought 3-4 shoes for MSRP (not includingshoes that are 3+ years older ). I hunt for deals and steals. Got a pair of air cb34's a couple days ago for $70 shipped from eastbay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I spent like $1500 already
laugh.gif
...I gotta slow down

eek.gif
GOT DAMN!! we r only in march!! you keep pace your gona hit 6 g's by years end!!
Man that aint nothin'....Its people on here that spend $10,000+ per year...true story

it depends, prolly around 1,000, but i had 2 think, i sell of some kix i dont want/use for new kix i want/will use

iono. it all depends on how much the shoes are right?
laugh.gif

off retail kicks alone, prolly $800, but you also have to factor in hyped sb prices and the raised resell prices of older jordans.
and then i might cop a random pair of vans or something here and there...

i spend a pretty little penny in the end.

Back
Top Bottom