NT OPEN YOUR EYES...*insert sarcasm*

anyone peep that new jayz video that released on new years?!?!? i forgot what song it was but the symbols and signs were pretty damn obvious

Lemme help you out here
l
lol...the HORN headed !!*+ appears @ 2:11

-The Number 211 - The Mighty and Fearful Word of God-

Plans are to launch the Lower Mainland 211 service to the public by April 2010.

Subject to sustainable funding, a 211 service could eventually be rolled out across the province. United Way of the Lower Mainland and Information Services Vancouver are partnering to provide the 211 service.

I can't believe I'm participating in this...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't necessarily believe most of this *%%+, but I believe there is some merit in a lot of it. I just don't believe in dismissing *%%+. I don't really believe in an illuminati per-say but I think there is a reason that things happen or are constured the way they are.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Lemme help you out here
l
lol...the HORN headed !!*+ appears @ 2:11

-The Number 211 - The Mighty and Fearful Word of God-

Plans are to launch the Lower Mainland 211 service to the public by April 2010.

Subject to sustainable funding, a 211 service could eventually be rolled out across the province. United Way of the Lower Mainland and Information Services Vancouver are partnering to provide the 211 service.

I can't believe I'm participating in this...
smh.gif

jay-z is getting wild with it now...i question his motives

okay, wait, so if it came on at 413, there would be some illumanati teaching associated with 413, too, right?

if yall wanna talk about dever international, or the european trade building, we can talk about REAL illumanati symbols

if yall wanna talk about @#+%@**!$!!%* rappers, take that #$%@ to the music forum

mos def is too poor to be part of the illumanati

and he's quite black.

for jay z to be in the illumanati, and be "enlightened" you're assuming that the head/heads of the most powerful organization in human history..............know how to quantitatively acess rappers..

"this jay z is gonna be BIG"

i happen to find that argument laughable.

i can't believe i even posted in this thread.

all i know is that these rappers are pissing me the @$@$ off.

what the @$@$ was this video about?
why you gotta put a crystal skull over ya face forr a micro second? what that gotta do with ya song?!?!

why is on the the next one video so burnt out? i thought it was about $$$$ and money.
not weird flashes of dumb $@@$. ima tell jayz or swizz that to their faces if i ever meet this.

those 2 videos actually made me mad.

can i have a video about the damn song?

Back
Top Bottom