NT Opinions, Please.

So my little brother is turning 18 on Saturday. I already bought him a HP laptop, but I see now that you can buy the PS3 @ $299. He's been wanting one forawhile. Is there "fine print" on the $299 that I should know about? In other words, did they just drop the price or are you not getting as muchgigs/space/etc with that version?

LOL yeah I just saw that thread after I made this one. My bad for not using the search feature. :smh

No fine print. All the stats are in big @%+ bolded font on the box. Get him the PS3 Slim if anything. That's the new version that just came out.

Man I kinda want to get a PS3 now. But I probably won't play it much cause I'm gonna be playing ODST and MW2 on the 360 .

You're an awesome sister for getting him both of those. Kudos
smile.gif

Well he is turning 18. My parents got him a super nice gift too, I just want him to know that I really appreciate him, even if he does irritate the hell out ofme sometimes.

Okay so I ended up buying him the PS3, Madden 2010 and NCAA 2010 to go with the laptop. And his 'thank you' to me was telling us that he signed up forthe Air Force...I'm freaking out a little bit right now...

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Well he is turning 18. My parents got him a super nice gift too, I just want him to know that I really appreciate him, even if he does irritate the hell out of me sometimes.

That's any younger sibling's job.

Back
Top Bottom