NT Party!!!! Vol. If we're gonna be snowed in let's kick it online

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Listening to Americans react to snowfall is hilarious. 
laugh.gif
Aye man... something about that felt pejorative.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Is it safe to say AYO?

I get the feeling you'd rather this thread be gay. What's with some of you NTers these days?

snowed in
pimp.gif

Candle lit Taboo games, snow ball WARS, card parties, etc.... you have no idea what a little incliment weather can do to bring about some SERIOUS fun.  I mean, the internet is cool and TV is nice, but people are more fun without that stuff. 9/10 times the power stays on though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Is it safe to say AYO?

I get the feeling you'd rather this thread be gay. What's with some of you NTers these days?

snowed in
pimp.gif

Candle lit Taboo games, snow ball WARS, card parties, etc.... you have no idea what a little incliment weather can do to bring about some SERIOUS fun.  I mean, the internet is cool and TV is nice, but people are more fun without that stuff. 9/10 times the power stays on though
grin.gif

*Comes in.  Leaves 30 minutes later to study*.  Be back later of the feds don't shut it down.

EDIT:  MSU classes just got canceled for the 4th time since it's existance (1855)
pimp.gif

*Turns around and head's back to celebrate*

*Comes in.  Leaves 30 minutes later to study*.  Be back later of the feds don't shut it down.

EDIT:  MSU classes just got canceled for the 4th time since it's existance (1855)
pimp.gif

*Turns around and head's back to celebrate*

Originally Posted by Murda He

laugh.gif

No disrespect, but generally Americans (excluding Colorado, Michigan, ect) will be "snowed in" over the weakest snowfall. 2 feet? 
laugh.gif
 I understand it is unusual for you all, but get a shovel and continue your life.

Originally Posted by Murda He

laugh.gif

No disrespect, but generally Americans (excluding Colorado, Michigan, ect) will be "snowed in" over the weakest snowfall. 2 feet? 
laugh.gif
 I understand it is unusual for you all, but get a shovel and continue your life.

laugh.gif
@ stuff closing down here already and it hasnt even started snowing yet.
so glad i am not in school....u of m NEVER has snow days.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ stuff closing down here already and it hasnt even started snowing yet.
so glad i am not in school....u of m NEVER has snow days.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

In for the circle jerk.

Its not ghey if theres at least a 10:1 Male to Female ratio.

In for the circle jerk.

Its not ghey if theres at least a 10:1 Male to Female ratio.

Back
Top Bottom