NT Pay it forward thread....Person, Place, or Thing.

I am sure some NTers are in positions to give back...lend a hand or just provide assistance, especially for people new to an area.  I figured we had enough members scattered around the globe that wouldn't mind being points of contact for certain places. 

If any members are visiting the DMV area...feel free to hit me for anything.  Job opportunities, lodging, food, clothes, drinks, going out, networking, etc.  I will do what I can for those who reach out. 

Enjoy the holidays....back to the NBA.

pimp.gif
anybody in Japan (okinawa) hit me up.

you see what happened to Henz for being a nice dude....smh

with that said, this is pretty cool. NT networking...If I hit the east coast or the faaaaaaaaaaar east, I'll be sure to hit up a few Nt'ers

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

with that said, this is pretty cool. NT networking...If I hit the east coast or the faaaaaaaaaaar east, I'll be sure to hit up a few Nt'ers
I concur...you will always run into that when you are a natural giving/caring person who tries to look out.  I try to see the good in folks and if I can change one life amongst all the fake/phony self absorbed people out there...that is the person I am trying to reach.  I will take it. 

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

What happened to Henz0??? Ive been out of the loop for a while. Is he ok??

NT networking at it's finest! I'm also in the DMV area currently going to school at Howard University. If you're in the area hit me up!
pimp.gif

Good stuff...I like the vibe.

I know how it can be in a new place, knowing no one...not everyone is cut out for that lifestyle.  I personally enjoy meeting new people, new places, etc....but it never hurts to have someone familiar in the area to reach out to. 

You can have the shirt off my back, shoes on my feet, or the food I am about to crush.  Even some female company to hit the city with. 

If any of you are ever in the Atlanta area feel free to hit me up for anything from a place to crash to someone to go out and drink with.
smokin.gif

Anyone here from minnesota? Could someone help me with finding a decent paying job in mpls, mn. I got laid off and couldnt collect unemployment #feelsbadman

If you're even in the High Desert area (I don't know why you would be lol), hit me up!

And yeah I'll be adding you guys as friends on here for my adventures in NYC and ATL next year!

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

If any of you are ever in the Atlanta area feel free to hit me up for anything from a place to crash to someone to go out and drink with.
smokin.gif

Atlanta and Augusta Georgia heads, let me know. NT's looked out for me a bunch of times. Gotta give back.
pimp.gif

Anybody wanna pay for my tuition for a major university??????

I don't wanna end up a bum.

Dead serious.

Will give you half of my salary until I pay you back every dollar plus more once I get my degree.

Born and raised in RI, I can help out as much as possible and if I don't have it, we can look. My signature is a base point for the operations about to jump off between my Team and I. Once the ball starts moving a bit faster we will be in an even better position to help out our comrades.

Good to see people reaching out and extending themselves...with all the members we have, I know there is a lot of stuff to go around amongst us. 

Originally Posted by iBlink

laugh.gif
at how the thread just died when XI's are brought into the picture
Oh the eyeorknee. I'm also in the Atlanta area, the other day before work I paid for the person behind me at the toll then went to chic-fil-a and paid for the lady and her kids lunch that were in front of me. She kept asking me why I was doing it and I asked her why not.....she was speechless.

Back
Top Bottom