NT Philippines Monthly Basketball Games!!!

I don't know if this has been done before but who's down for this?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

si dondon talaga nakikisali pa eh
roll.gif

Who's Dondon?

did you guys not know we got a baller on NT?
smokin.gif

popoypn1.jpg

although to make him happy, we might have to play outdoors in tsinelas, with his tsiken friend sa paligid ligid..
laugh.gif

props to soul for the suggestion. this is good way for the NT Phil. community to interact and bond. wala ako sa pinas so i can't possibly join but there isone fine basketball court sa makati. it's near the mini golf course sa buendia/ayala area. behind The Columns. the place is called The Zone. shouldmatuloy, please post pics guys.

THE ZONE
7224 Malugay St. Bel Air Makati City

ghostface and size twelve are you saying that airpopoy is dondon hontiveros? really? that's cool. a pro baller on NT Phil.
pimp.gif

rrr...you guys shoulda had this up last month...i just got back from the philippines a week ago, i played a bunch there though, mostly at sports complex insanta ana, couldnt get the gym at xavier though

Originally Posted by fretmarks

props to soul for the suggestion. this is good way for the NT Phil. community to interact and bond. wala ako sa pinas so i can't possibly join but there is one fine basketball court sa makati. it's near the mini golf course sa buendia/ayala area. behind The Columns. the place is called The Zone. should matuloy, please post pics guys.

THE ZONE

ghostface and size twelve are you saying that airpopoy is dondon hontiveros? really? that's cool. a pro baller on NT Phil.
pimp.gif

NO!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Fretmarks - sorry..i'm not dondon hontiveros..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fretmarks

props to soul for the suggestion. this is good way for the NT Phil. community to interact and bond. wala ako sa pinas so i can't possibly join but there is one fine basketball court sa makati. it's near the mini golf course sa buendia/ayala area. behind The Columns. the place is called The Zone. should matuloy, please post pics guys.

THE ZONE

pimp.gif
That was the venue for the regular NT Pi games ages ago. Littlebenben used to organize those games.

^^ ur name sounds like youll score 27 points, w/ 14 rebounds and 11 blocks. kampi tayo if ever ill go hehe
grin.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

fretmarks wrote:

props to soul for the suggestion. this is good way for the NT Phil. community to interact and bond. wala ako sa pinas so i can't possibly join but there

is one fine basketball court sa makati. it's near the mini golf course sa buendia/ayala area. behind The Columns. the place is called The Zone. should

matuloy, please post pics guys.

THE ZONE

pimp.gif

NO!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Fretmarks - sorry..i'm not dondon hontiveros..
laugh.gif

sorry for the mistaken identity airpopoy. nung mag-post ka kasi, size twelve made a comment "bawal PBA.. amateur lang po kami, bro." and thenghostface second the motion by saying "si dondon talaga nakikisali pa e". even CarlofromdaPI asked "who's dondon?". then size twelveposted again saying that we have indeed a baller here on NT and posted this pic:

popoypn1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom