NT Please Help My Home Girl Out (Edit: NEW PICS PG 7)

I ended up voting for Anush Danielyan.

thumb.php

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

thumb.php

Damn man, foreal i hate people like you. if u voted for another girl why even bother posting here? who cares if u voted for her, if u didnt help out a fellow nter, just let it be and keep your damn mouth shut. what are you trying to accomplish from posting that? smh

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

thumb.php

Damn man, foreal i hate people like you. if u voted for another girl why even bother posting here? who cares if u voted for her, if u didnt help out a fellow nter, just let it be and keep your damn mouth shut. what are you trying to accomplish from posting that? smh

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Retrosniipes said:

thumb.php

you must be OP's home girl

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Retrosniipes said:

thumb.php

you must be OP's home girl

Back
Top Bottom