NT...please help with my Master's dissertation (2 minute survey)

NT,

It would be a huge help if some of you could fill out my survey involving the 'greening' of the automobile industry and consumer demand for myMaster's dissertation. The link below is to a survey I made and it doesn't even take 2 minutes to fill out. I'm in the final stages of the lastpaper I'll ever write and earning my MA in International Management. I would truly appreciate everyone's time...it'd be a big help...

Thanks NT

Survey here....ThanksNT and prophecy...

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=6a6bbc6b-8bdb-4aa0-982f-980bf98e3f6a

I'll make it easy for you so that lazy ppl just click on it lol...you're welcome
laugh.gif

Thanks a lot everyone I sincerely appreciate it...and
laugh.gif
I'm sorry about the link I have no idea what's going on with my Safari? Everything is postedas one paragraph, I can't use emoticons and the link obviously doesn't show correctly...maybe I don't deserve a Master's.

Anyways thanks NT, and if anyone is actually interested in reading the dissertation let me know, I'd be more than happy to email or post you a copy in afew weeks once it's finished.

I'll help you out brother. My masters dissertation is similar to yours. I'm actually developing a process to convert CO2 exhaust from vehicles intosomething eco-friendly.

good luck man. i guess you need data to back up (or maybe dispel) some idea? Anyway, done and again, good luck

Thanks for the good wishes and responses everyone. Bumping this before I go to bed (London time)...thanks again NT...and if anyone ever needs help editing apaper or getting opinions in either English Lit or Management let me know...

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Thanks a lot everyone I sincerely appreciate it...and
laugh.gif
I'm sorry about the link I have no idea what's going on with my Safari? Everything is posted as one paragraph, I can't use emoticons and the link obviously doesn't show correctly...maybe I don't deserve a Master's.

Anyways thanks NT, and if anyone is actually interested in reading the dissertation let me know, I'd be more than happy to email or post you a copy in a few weeks once it's finished.

Been looking for this for a while. Completed it in under a minute. Good luck and I am really interested in reading it too.

Back
Top Bottom