NT Please pray for my neighbor...

Just found out that my neighbor committed suicide and I'm in shock.
@##% is crazy, me and my brother spoke to him just the other day and he seemed fine. but whats real sad is that he leaves behind a wife and 3 kids.

All this on Thanksgiving when we're supposed to cherish our moments with our loved ones and be thankful for what we have
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I would appreciate it if you could say a quick prayer for him whenever you get a chance.

Just never give up no matter how hard things get and be thankful for what you have

Damn man. I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck to his family and be there if they need you, I know what a suicide can do to a family (one of my neighborsoffed himself last year. He was 16).

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Coward
How is he going to go out and leave his family out like that? Selfish move.
My condolences go out to the family.
Co-sign....On Thanksgiving too
smh.gif
tired.gif

Damn, rip
tired.gif

My girls family got bad news as well..her bros' wife has 2 sisters and they got into a very bad car accident
eyes.gif
tired.gif

the sad thing is there were two kids in the car, and one of em isn't responding
frown.gif

...?! Wow, of all days. That was planned out, that's #%@+*% up. I feel sorry for anyone involved, more so the family.

I can't speak on this guy at all because I don't know his life, but that's really sad for his family.

Here's a question: I'm not trying to be that NTer, but how come we're asked to pray for someone who's already dead? Isn't it toolate?

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Here's a question: I'm not trying to be that NTer, but how come we're asked to pray for someone who's already dead? Isn't it too late?
I'm assuming pray to God for his soul to be saved.

To the family my thoughts are with them...but to this coward there's no way in hell would i ever send prayers towards him, selfish bastard.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Just found out that my neighbor committed suicide and I'm in shock.
@##% is crazy, me and my brother spoke to him just the other day and he seemed fine. but whats real sad is that he leaves behind a wife and 3 kids.

All this on Thanksgiving when we're supposed to cherish our moments with our loved ones and be thankful for what we have
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I would appreciate it if you could say a quick prayer for him whenever you get a chance.

Just never give up no matter how hard things get and be thankful for what you have

Question... do you live in NYC?

And does your boy's name begin with an "F"?

smh at all of you who look down on him...

anyone who is suicidal is obviously sick in the mind.

What normal human being would leave his wife and three kids to fend for themselves by offing himself?

Dude was obviously sick, and ya'll still can't let dude breathe...

i pray his family has a brighter future and a better life, but let this man RIP, he's obviously been through enough to feel that suicide is the only wayout.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

smh at all of you who look down on him...

anyone who is suicidal is obviously sick in the mind.

What normal human being would leave his wife and three kids to fend for themselves by offing himself?

Dude was obviously sick, and ya'll still can't let dude breathe...

i pray his family has a brighter future and a better life, but let this man RIP, he's obviously been through enough to feel that suicide is the only way out.

So do you excuse everyone who murders or molests someone because they're "sick"? Dudes a coward, point blank.

I feel sorry for his family...

Once you are married and have children it's not about you any more...

You have KIDS to worry about...

Sad....

not to be an ***, but i thought if one takes the life that was given to them they get a ONE way ticket....

Back
Top Bottom