NT, please recommend basketball shoes with a comfortable toe box?

Any basketball shoes with a nice, comfy toe box? My toenails seem to always chip off after balling... I ball in Kobe 3s and Hyperdunks. Just recently, somedude jumpstopped right on my toe, and the nail died
mad.gif

Also, will double-socking help with the comfort? Thanks for the advice.

thats er, really strange....i would think Kobe 3's and hyperdunks would be good, maybe go to some place like athlets foot and they can fit a shoe thatwould suit ur feet

don't really know what you're trying to say man...

if you mean that you want a wide toebox, lebron VI's have wide toeboxes as do most adidas shoes (i recommend the creators)

but if someone lands on your toes well then someone lands on your toes, you can't really prevent that

your feet must be deformed lol jk

try some Lebron soldier ii . They look like they have steel toe

i ball in the last shots, and the Maze 13's. both work for me, but i think the 13's are more comfortable

Roomy:

XIV og and 2005.
XVIII OG... haven't tried Retro.
XIII OG... haven't tired Retro.
XX2 OG
BB1

Not roomy
XI (2001)
XX3
Kobe IV

Damn son you gotta wear some toe protection or something when you play basketball..
also tell people not to jump on your foot

Damn... maybe something with a steel toe, like a Caterpillar boot?
smile.gif

Maybe the issue isn't the shoes... I had the same issue with my toe nails coming off. I thought it was because I was jamming my toes into the front of theshoe, but I finally realized that wasn't the case. What was happening was that when I was stopping really hard, the pads of my toes would grip the shoes,but momentum would keep my foot moving forward... so essentially, the force was pulling the toe/skin away from the toe nail. Pretty gross when you think aboutit that way... but that could be a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom