NT: Post an interesting cell phone picture.

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

drunk driving related?
Actually, no. He had just taken his final Senior first semester exam and he was in a hurry to get to his girlfriend's house. She was leaving to go to Oregon to see her family and he was gonna be meeting them later in the week. The plan was, he was going to catch her before they left, propose to her, and then she was gonna stay behind and then fly up to her family with him. However, he was racing to get home and he hit a slick spot on the road. Hydroplaned and smacked into a tree. He lived 10 minutes after they got him to the hospital. She made it there 12 minutes later. They found the ring in the glove compartment and she wears it around her neck.

Sorry it's so long.
frown.gif

that sucks man.
RIP to your firend.
frown.gif
tired.gif
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by That Guy

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

drunk driving related?
Actually, no. He had just taken his final Senior first semester exam and he was in a hurry to get to his girlfriend's house. She was leaving to go to Oregon to see her family and he was gonna be meeting them later in the week. The plan was, he was going to catch her before they left, propose to her, and then she was gonna stay behind and then fly up to her family with him. However, he was racing to get home and he hit a slick spot on the road. Hydroplaned and smacked into a tree. He lived 10 minutes after they got him to the hospital. She made it there 12 minutes later. They found the ring in the glove compartment and she wears it around her neck.

Sorry it's so long.
frown.gif

that sucks man.
RIP to your firend.
frown.gif
tired.gif
R.I.P.

Damn that story totally brought me down right now.
frown.gif

RIP to your friend. And props to the chick wearing the ring around her neck in memory of him.

n26300404_32752137_6597.jpg

Knicks game

4966_570566777704_26300404_33716023_1191333_n.jpg

Ali...ran away smh

4966_570566782694_26300404_33716024_3690419_n.jpg

Nas @ Hunter College

Apple Cider chicken with veggies (somethin I cooked up)

Ferrari parked out front with a ticket

Rainbow on Northern Blvd.

o_O

sorry bout the size. i took this pic a couple of weeks ago at a gas station, i thought doc brown was gonna pop out or something.
s15aj5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom