2. Altruism
3. Courage
4. Humility
5. Knowledge
6. Patience
7. Honesty

Examples of virtues include:
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Honesty, loyalty, Caring, Courage, Lovingness, Patience, Understanding ... those are quality's I look for in a girl because those were instilled in me by my mom.

Honesty, loyalty, Caring, Courage, Lovingness, Patience, Understanding ... those are quality's I look for in a girl because those were instilled in me by my mom.

Honesty
Loyalty
Honor
Understanding
Independence
Wisdom
Respectfulness

All things I hope to be

Honesty
Loyalty
Honor
Understanding
Independence
Wisdom
Respectfulness

All things I hope to be

I can honestly say I adhere to most of those virtues and it's gotten me nowhere in life. Makes me wonder sometimes.

After looking at that list, it's hard to narrow it down, especially considering a lot are interchangeable.

Loyalty
Logic
Respectfulness
Understanding
Individualism
Compassion
Restraint

I really wish I had the confidence, assertiveness, determination and diligence characteristics, though. I think that's what's really holding me back in life. If you don't have the drive, you're really not gonna go anywhere in life. Being a nice, respectful and caring person isn't gonna pay the bills.
ohwell.gif

I can honestly say I adhere to most of those virtues and it's gotten me nowhere in life. Makes me wonder sometimes.

After looking at that list, it's hard to narrow it down, especially considering a lot are interchangeable.

Loyalty
Logic
Respectfulness
Understanding
Individualism
Compassion
Restraint

I really wish I had the confidence, assertiveness, determination and diligence characteristics, though. I think that's what's really holding me back in life. If you don't have the drive, you're really not gonna go anywhere in life. Being a nice, respectful and caring person isn't gonna pay the bills.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom