NT, Post YOUR #1

i been on bria since brand new

and i been on tiara since '04, i mean heavy too, like when i opened my world history book in class i had a bunch of pictures of her all throughout my book, i swore we were getting married

Yo...**** both of you guys I am gonna bag bria one day just watch :lol:. seen her in person a few times and that thang is craaaaazy even after the weight loss

Last edited:
Yo...**** both of you guys I am gonna bag bria one day just watch :lol:. seen her in person a few times and that thang is craaaaazy even after the weight loss

Keep it real, did you even start a convo?

Or you just let her walk by without even trying.....

...but you gonna bag her right....

Halle Berry .... my all time number 1, no one comes close in my book.

I'd pay child support for 18 years with no dambs given

220px-Whoopi_Goldberg_at_a_NYC_No_on_Proposition_8_Rally.jpg
 those eyes
pimp.gif

gol0-027a.gif

Keep it real, did you even start a convo?

Or you just let her walk by without even trying.....

...but you gonna bag her right....

Lmfao are you really getting defensive right now?

Nope, I'm just saying, if I saw Bria/Tiara or any top of the line broad in a spot, I would holla.
It probably wouldn't go far cause I'm not the typical baller in the club, but I'd definitely have a go....

My question is, homie said her saw her in person a few times...I'm just wondering if he even stepped up to the plate...

Nope, I'm just saying, if I saw Bria/Tiara or any top of the line broad in a spot, I would holla.
It probably wouldn't go far cause I'm not the typical baller in the club, but I'd definitely have a go....

My question is, homie said her saw her in person a few times...I'm just wondering if he even stepped up to the plate...

you gotta have more confidence than that bruh. at the end of the day she's a chick that gets on all fours in a g string to pay her bills. living in la you run into these chicks all the time they are not as gassed up as you might think

you gotta have more confidence than that bruh. at the end of the day she's a chick that gets on all fours in a g string to pay her bills. living in la you run into these chicks all the time they are not as gassed up as you might think

While I agree with you, I think some of these things are situational. Meet her in the club, she'll be gassed up best believe...
Meet her randomly in the grocery aisle and it's a whole diff story...

Back
Top Bottom