NT Post Your Ghost Stories Vol. No Ducktales

not my story..
very comical really
but my mother's coworker and his brother went on a trip to the Caribbean(can't remember where exactly)
so it was the morning and they were just waking up when mother's coworker saw this figure hovering over his brother.
his bro Is all shivering and scared out his mind, so coworker decided to get up and try to save his bro by literally beating up on the figure and saying"get off my brother."
I found the whole thing funny because of the way the story was told.

I was down in mount misery in Long Island (http://www.lioddities.com/ghost/Misery.htm a crappy description that doesn't have the full story of what makesit "haunted") with a friend, my brother, and my cousin.

It was like my 4th or 5th time being down there, and i'd never experienced anything ghost-related. But even when you don't, just wandering around theplace scares the *@%% out of you. There is an entrance to the woods where the road ends, and we saw these 2 girls there who were obsessed with ghosts (but theywere too scared to actually go into the woods
laugh.gif
.)

They told us two important things about ghosts/spirits. One is that when you walk through a ghost, there is a big drop in temperature. The next thing they toldus is that when you feel the drop in temperature, you should try to snap a picture over your shoulder, and you might be able to see something.

It's the middle of the summer, so even though it's like 3 a.m. its like 60-70 degrees out. As we walk through a path in the woods, the temperaturestarts dropping. We find a huge field in the woods and walk through it. The temperature goes down to the point that we can see our breath. Then we find outthat we're standing above a freakin cemetery where people from the insane asylum that were experimented on were buried in. I'm not a person who'sreally big with ghost encounters, but that weird chick in the car told us that when the temperature drops, you're walking through/around spirits.

This is the really sick part. My brother tries to snap a picture with his phone since that's what the girl told us to do when it gets cold. Instead oftaking a pic, all that comes up is a scrambled image and says "Picture Capture Failure." We're all bugging out, and he tries again. Same thinghappens. This was the first, and last time that his phone had ever done that.

Back
Top Bottom