NT POST YOUR INTERNSHIPS

I got to Babson College. They recruit at my school. I am not even a finance major. My concentration is in entrepreneurship and family enterprising (smallbusiness and start ups).

Most of the majors come to my school, I networked a little. Should be a great experience.

I intern this semester with the Environmental Protection Agency. To the poster who has the NASA opportunityif you can you should take it, like somebody else in here said it will look really good on yor resume.

Had an unpaid internship as a footwear design/production intern for Donna Karen Collection a few years ago.

Best professional decision Ive ever made - single handedly started my career.

I had an internship at the Federal Judicial Center during my last year of college (1996).

smh.gif
at myself. I've had absolutely 0 internships in my lackluster career-oriented life. However, now that I know have a goal in pursuit, I'll be doingsome heavy searching later this year. I'd love to intern for a music label, but that's like a complete 180 from Dentistry
laugh.gif

City Police Dept as a substation coordinator...paid through Americorps and got an educational scholarship after. Need a new one though cause the job I have nowis so far from what I really want to do.

I remember earlier this year my school had an internship posted for Bunin-Ellis (I think that's whatthey are called) the production company for MTV Real World. I wonder if anyone got it. I'm was going for Federal type jobs that's why I passed onit.

Los Angeles Clippers - Series Development

Huh? How does that work?

I've had two.. one w/ the San Antonio Sports Foundation doing development of youth programs and events (unpaid), and now I'm working w/ UT Athletics inthe gifts/donations department, which I really love (paid). My last day is tomorrow tho
frown.gif

I won't do anything unpaid anymore. It was worth the experience but it's not something I could do more than once
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom