[ NT Post Your TOP 3 Breakfast Cereal. VOL. " Got to have my bowl, Got to have cereal " ]

Originally Posted by firered18

Waffle Crisp>>>>>>
Waffle Crisp?!
INFO?..
nerd.gif

These?

4004209898_f339f5f411.jpg

( Only picture I could find.. )
laugh.gif

WAFFLE CRISP +%%*%

then you got Fruitty Pebs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Lucky Charms

honorable mentions - Honey bunches and frosted minis

WAFFLE CRISP +%%*%

then you got Fruitty Pebs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Lucky Charms

honorable mentions - Honey bunches and frosted minis

Raisin Bran
Cocoa Crispies
Theres a really good granola cereal from trader joes with pecans, I can't remember the name though.

Raisin Bran
Cocoa Crispies
Theres a really good granola cereal from trader joes with pecans, I can't remember the name though.

1. Cap'n Crunch - the only cereal I could eat lots of and NEVER get tired of it. Forget about that crap about cutting the roof of your mouth, you're just not doing it right 
laugh.gif

2. Raisin Bran Crunch
3. Blueberry Crunch or the equivalent. Dunno if there is an actual brand of this but every supermarket usually has their own store brand

1. Cap'n Crunch - the only cereal I could eat lots of and NEVER get tired of it. Forget about that crap about cutting the roof of your mouth, you're just not doing it right 
laugh.gif

2. Raisin Bran Crunch
3. Blueberry Crunch or the equivalent. Dunno if there is an actual brand of this but every supermarket usually has their own store brand

Could never go wrong with Corn Puffs. Especially when they get super soggy when you leave them in milk for a while.

Could never go wrong with Corn Puffs. Especially when they get super soggy when you leave them in milk for a while.

Back
Top Bottom