NT.. Pray for my dude... smh VoL. Simp Of The Century

roll.gif
This is hilarious.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This thread took a turn
laugh.gif

If he didn't post I wouldn't have realized that was Ramz. I knew these claims couldn't be true. I rarely be on twitter anymore so how did this start?
thats the thing though its not a lie 

Where's the psychological sense in that playa? (c) Freaky Zeeky 

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

2l9jm86.jpg

Lookin like he want to be a garbage man when he grows up.

Ol' My First Denim Jacket I can squeeze into post roids lookin dude...

lol. Cmon, maaaan! Come harder than that. Roasting isnt your forté huh? You have nothing bad to say about me...i think you envy my lifestyle
pimp.gif
let em know fam, aint nothing wrong with rocking a canadian tuxedo.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

This thread took a turn
laugh.gif

If he didn't post I wouldn't have realized that was Ramz. I knew these claims couldn't be true. I rarely be on twitter anymore so how did this start?

Yeah, take a small part of the entire convo and post it Freddie... Don't you have a World Cup game to prepare for or something?

This thread took a turn
laugh.gif

even i have financial issues, but i am NOT about to risk my health for some crappy #%$ sneakers for my girl. she better get a j-o-b if she wants them that bad. sell some #%$ or something.

This thread took a turn
laugh.gif

Yeah, take a small part of the entire convo and post it Freddie... Don't you have a World Cup game to prepare for or something?
freddie ? really? u didnt roast much as  a kid did you? u failing terribly......
ol' Un kasa with laser eye surgery looking %%!

im done with you...dont let me catch you tryna sell ya moms furniture on ebay to buy terrel brandon some purple pigeons

This thread took a turn
laugh.gif

I was going off Spot saying "my dude" like it was one of his boys so I figured the whole thing was a lie.

smh.gif
@ considering it tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. The op is funnier now. Nobody should profit off your blood, sperm, etc. except you.

This thread took a turn
laugh.gif

freddie ? really? u didnt roast much as  a kid did you? u failing terribly......
ol' Un kasa with laser eye surgery looking %%!

im done with you...dont let me catch you tryna sell ya moms furniture on ebay to buy terrel brandon some purple pigeons

laugh.gif

4476_200187880502_624620502_7005661_2500134_n.jpg

Though...

This thread took a turn
laugh.gif

dead-whale-s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom