NT Put me onto Redman

Was listening to Greedy B's on more fish and every time Red finishes his part i'm always like man i need to get on Redman's music. Where should i start, i also saw he has a new album out?
once heard a hot 97 freestyle 
sick.gif

Was listening to Greedy B's on more fish and every time Red finishes his part i'm always like man i need to get on Redman's music. Where should i start, i also saw he has a new album out?
once heard a hot 97 freestyle 
sick.gif

Muddy Waters
Doc's da Name 2000

Blackout

Red Gone Wild

His new album Reggie had some dope cuts, Redman is definitely underrated. Only problems for me is his features on his album are trash a lot of the time, I'd rather just hear solo joints with him and "Malpractice" what a horrible CD that was 

Muddy Waters
Doc's da Name 2000

Blackout

Red Gone Wild

His new album Reggie had some dope cuts, Redman is definitely underrated. Only problems for me is his features on his album are trash a lot of the time, I'd rather just hear solo joints with him and "Malpractice" what a horrible CD that was 

ALL of his albums are worth listening to. Make sure you get Blackout! and Blackout! 2 with Method Man too.

His best album is Muddy Waters IMO then Whut? Thee album and Dare Iz A Darkside

Reggie's in my top 10 personally, one of the best to do it
pimp.gif

ALL of his albums are worth listening to. Make sure you get Blackout! and Blackout! 2 with Method Man too.

His best album is Muddy Waters IMO then Whut? Thee album and Dare Iz A Darkside

Reggie's in my top 10 personally, one of the best to do it
pimp.gif

Must check out:
Muddy Waters
Dare Iz A Darkside
Whut Thee Album
Docs Da Name 2000
Blackout!

I mean really all his albums are good... Malpractice wasn't a bad album... well for Reggie standards, possibly
He's in my top 10... maybe top 5

Must check out:
Muddy Waters
Dare Iz A Darkside
Whut Thee Album
Docs Da Name 2000
Blackout!

I mean really all his albums are good... Malpractice wasn't a bad album... well for Reggie standards, possibly
He's in my top 10... maybe top 5

damn muddy waters was
pimp.gif
. about to listen to whut thee album. wished i listened to more hip-hop in the 90's being young & wet behind the ears ftl, im catching up on things that been out for 14+ years
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

damn muddy waters was
pimp.gif
. about to listen to whut thee album. wished i listened to more hip-hop in the 90's being young & wet behind the ears ftl, im catching up on things that been out for 14+ years
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

- shame on every last one of you clowns posting album names. i mean gotdamn its 2010, anyone can goto wikipedia or itunes and see what his discography is.

- 'Whut Thee Album' may take a bit to get used to if youve never been into Red or EPMD. Muddy Waters is a more smoother album to digest plus there are alot of bangers on that album, id start with MuddyWaters if i were you.....or get into EPMD first...then goto WhutThe Album.

....tracks:

- shame on every last one of you clowns posting album names. i mean gotdamn its 2010, anyone can goto wikipedia or itunes and see what his discography is.

- 'Whut Thee Album' may take a bit to get used to if youve never been into Red or EPMD. Muddy Waters is a more smoother album to digest plus there are alot of bangers on that album, id start with MuddyWaters if i were you.....or get into EPMD first...then goto WhutThe Album.

....tracks:

One of the more underrated MC's more than ever...Laid the blueprint for a lot of these scrubby weed rappers right now who stole his whole persona.

Back
Top Bottom