NT Quality VS Quantity: Lets Put 'Em On Blast

Yea man. I guess dudes just live ON the internet.

I've been here 5 years!!! Not even 2k posts yet. I seen people within 3 months have over 4,000 posts already. I'm like damn. Like they literally reachtop post limit for the day. If there still is one?

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

i wish we would see your @%+ in the hood ol jet li @%+....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Never knew Jet Li was Korean...News to me.

i wish we would see your @%+ in the hood ol jet li @%+....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hood?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What do you know about the hood?
roll.gif
Or like you would typeWHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE HOOD? Corney ##+ e-thug...you ain't doing anything, you kidding me? I knowcats in real life just like you...always trying to sound bold (the way you type), always got people names in your mouth not knowing how to notgossip...
roll.gif
We give cats like you wedgies and move on.

^ And
roll.gif
at your back-up SN...really? You hate me that much
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by boxer

i'd kill my barber then rock a bald head for the rest of my life.

Too bad that pic is almost two years old....and my hair looks nothing like that...ignorant lames.

Originally Posted by geegee

this is the realist thread topic in a while. i dont really care. these people who boost their post count must be very insecure cus at the end of the day they just want other people to be amazed at a high number, they think people will assume they are a more credible person because of the outrageous post count but all it really means is they have way too much free time. for some their post count literally is their identity, they get more self-esteem cus their post number is high

Co-sign.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

KOREAN DAVE

Oh really? Fugg outta here...small guy. Guy comes into every thread and talks some sh... always got my name in his mouth. Dude would get flatened in real life and thats real talk. And this National Trucker cat..you ain't even worth mentioning, always quoting cats you clown.
%@*$ all you do is post foolishness for the lulz but nobody laughs.. ur a cornball

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by boxer

i'd kill my barber then rock a bald head for the rest of my life.

Too bad that pic is almost two years old....and my hair looks nothing like that...ignorant lames.

too bad grandpa finds it funny

vq1nqa.jpg

i'd honestly like to see about 90 percent of the people in here permabanned... you're all just trolls acting like 12 year olds. There's plenty ofother message boards out there that have room this kind of behavior, please don't hesitate to check them out.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Oh really? Fugg outta here...small guy. Guy comes into every thread and talks some sh... always got my name in his mouth. Dude would get flatened in real life and thats real talk. And this National Trucker cat..you ain't even worth mentioning, always quoting cats you clown. %@*$ all you do is post foolishness for the lulz but nobody laughs.. ur a cornball

He's the cornball? Really? Coming from the dude who posted "RIP" for his first 500 posts. The dude who posted "YNS" for his next 500.The dude how just quoted people and added nothing else or posted three word replies for the rest of his posts pretty much. You really shouldn't be takingshots at anyone.

I think that NT needs to bring back the PYP. But there should be a rule that you can't post unless you post a tagged pic of yourself. That would bringgeneral back to life. With a PYP there wouldn't be a need for people to chase LULZ instead they can have some good old fun in the PYP.

Originally Posted by KL9

Anyone else just sitting back and enjoying this?
laugh.gif
Me (raising hand and
roll.gif
)!!

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

jose cansec0 wrote:
KOREAN DAVE

Oh really? Fugg outta here...small guy. Guy comes into every thread and talks some sh... always got my name in his mouth. Dude would get flatened in real life and thats real talk. And this National Trucker cat..you ain't even worth mentioning, always quoting cats you clown.
%@*$ all you do is post foolishness for the lulz but nobody laughs.. ur a cornball

huh? you fat walrus, thermal bra having #*$...two LV belts connected around your waist #*$
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: %$#% just got real son!

It never changes every year there is a new wave of newbs that put in hours and hours of work to get that post count high

The best way is those "Say Something About the Person Above You" threads

Things don't really change around here.

and btw join date > post count...always and forever

wink.gif

^ Word, I'm in front of the computer with some chex-mix refreshing this,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom