NT Quality VS Quantity: Lets Put 'Em On Blast

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Originally Posted by boxer

i'd kill my barber then rock a bald head for the rest of my life.

Too bad that pic is almost two years old....and my hair looks nothing like that...ignorant lames.

too bad grandpa finds it funny

vq1nqa.jpg

Have fun posting nonsense to boost up your postage.

nationaltruckerdave should just retire from NT, he stays past his bedtime upping that post count like he really doing it
he was the same guy that asked nt to photoshop some gucci prints on his shirt?
dude should be arrested for first degree assault for stretching that espn thermal shirt

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by boxer

i'd kill my barber then rock a bald head for the rest of my life.

Too bad that pic is almost two years old....and my hair looks nothing like that...ignorant lames.

too bad grandpa finds it funny

vq1nqa.jpg

Have fun posting nonsense to boost up your postage.
image275684g.jpg

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Let me just start off by saying I havent been on NT as long as most of yall or as often but Im noticing some new trends that dont sit right with me. Theres too many people that get on here and type foolishness just to boost their post count. Now, I've never been a post %!++!. I feel if I dont have anything productive to say or can contribute to the thread, I dont hit the reply button. I hate when someone post a question and its 4-pages of "RIP" before one person actually helps. Before NT turns Into Some Sorta crap site, I feel like there are some people that just need to be put on blast.

NationalTruckerDave: 2,500 post in < 90 days. Replies to EVERYTHING yet I never seen him write more than 1 sentence. Dude usually just quotes someone else and keeps it movin.

Now, I might get flamed for this but im cool with that. For those who feel like I feel, put someone on blast.
Believe me some of these jokers suffer the consequences in terms of their posting counts. When I catch people starting stupid, worthless topics,they suffer the consequences by losing one topic.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Mateen Cleaves - i think thats how his name is on here anyways, is another person that always post less than one sentence or one word posts.
Well Mateen Cleaves and NationalTruckerDave's posting counts has been going down and down.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

Let me just start off by saying I havent been on NT as long as most of yall or as often but Im noticing some new trends that dont sit right with me. Theres too many people that get on here and type foolishness just to boost their post count. Now, I've never been a post %!++!. I feel if I dont have anything productive to say or can contribute to the thread, I dont hit the reply button. I hate when someone post a question and its 4-pages of "RIP" before one person actually helps. Before NT turns Into Some Sorta crap site, I feel like there are some people that just need to be put on blast.

NationalTruckerDave: 2,500 post in < 90 days. Replies to EVERYTHING yet I never seen him write more than 1 sentence. Dude usually just quotes someone else and keeps it movin.

Now, I might get flamed for this but im cool with that. For those who feel like I feel, put someone on blast.
Believe me some of these jokers suffer the consequences in terms of their posting counts. When I catch people starting stupid, worthless topics, they suffer the consequences by losing one topic.

JR5
Or in my case, losing 2 topics
laugh.gif
But its gravy, I'mover it. I noticed I dont really need 3 new topics a day (unless I'm selling shoes).

Originally Posted by JND1

laugh.gif
eek.gif
I swear that dude posts nothing but "YNS" 95% of the time.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

i wish we would see your @%+ in the hood ol jet li @%+....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hood?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What do you know about the hood?
roll.gif
Or like you would type WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE HOOD? Corney ##+ e-thug...you ain't doing anything, you kidding me? I know cats in real life just like you...always trying to sound bold (the way you type), always got people names in your mouth not knowing how to not gossip...
roll.gif
We give cats like you wedgies and move on.

^ And
roll.gif
at your back-up SN...really? You hate me that much
roll.gif
roll.gif

the thing about these "cats" that you know in real life ...theyre cats from northern springs colorado....

what do i know about being hood? i seen two of my friends shot to death on the corner of my block last summer by maniac disciples, i see 13 year olds hustlin dubs of piff, my block is surrounded by two chicago city cop cameras...

difference between me and the rest of these "e-thugs" is i dont claim to be tuff, i dont stay threatning people, but buddy i dont like you, and mark my words, YOU WOULDNT DO A DAMN THING IF YOU SEEN ME ON THE STREET....

buddy im in chicago, northwest side, fullerton and kildare to be exact, and if you and the rest of the teriyaki boyz wanna come and give me "wedgies" than go ahead...

Originally Posted by KL9

Anyone else just sitting back and enjoying this?
laugh.gif

Its sad really, shows the estrogen levels are rising on NT
and we aint got no #*@% on here.

But
laugh.gif
@ Terryaki Boyz

^ Yeah I'm in Colorado...been here for a couple of years for work. I'm 27 son...do the math. I ain't from here. And also...I don't believe you.You probaly from Oak Park...hmmmm, how do I know about that place??? hmmmmm. You soft, son, like yellow cake. You know nothing about Chicago. Anyone could namestreets. How I know you soft...cause real don't talk about hustling smoke, saying slick !#%! on the side, claiming streets that you know noone can prove,talking hard trying to prove points on the internet. I plain out don't like you and you talk tough on the net cause you getting L's in real life,right? And why all the hits at Asians, almost like you caught an Asian in bed with your moms, sister, girl or somethin. And I have no idea what the hellnorthen springs colorado is...you spent a long time trying to dig dirt, you lame. And I would do something.....

*EDIT* And you didn't find dirt cause where I come from, we be about it not talk about it....there for, if I ain't about it, then I'm not talkingabout it. Don't get exposed talking all the rough "The Wire" BS....talking about 13 yr olds moving piff like that's unusual
laugh.gif

i wish we would see your @%+ in the hood ol jet li @%+....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the thing about these "cats" that you know in real life ...theyre cats from northern springs colorado....

what do i know about being hood? i seen two of my friends shot to death on the corner of my block last summer by maniac disciples, i see 13 year olds hustlin dubs of piff, my block is surrounded by two chicago city cop cameras...

difference between me and the rest of these "e-thugs" is i dont claim to be tuff, i dont stay threatning people, but buddy i dont like you, and mark my words, YOU WOULDNT DO A DAMN THING IF YOU SEEN ME ON THE STREET....

buddy im in chicago, northwest side, fullerton and kildare to be exact, and if you and the rest of the teriyaki boyz wanna come and give me "wedgies" than go ahead...

I remember I used to posthore back in the day
I used to try and reply 1st in every thread I clicked on

Originally Posted by BigShake

Put me on blast, considering i only have 3 posts.....=)
don't worry you will get up to 1000 posts by the end of next week.

JRose5 - thats whats sup

Originally Posted by JRose5

Believe me some of these jokers suffer the consequences in terms of their posting counts. When I catch people starting stupid, worthless topics, they suffer the consequences by losing one topic.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Mateen Cleaves - i think thats how his name is on here anyways, is another person that always post less than one sentence or one word posts.
Well Mateen Cleaves and NationalTruckerDave's posting counts has been going down and down.

JR5
Damn, the funny thing is I knew it was coming.

Back
Top Bottom