NT QUESTION? A Chick You Trying To Get At Has A Man Does That Dude Matter Update on Pg4

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

slam dunk that ho

laugh.gif

She not that bad looking at all. Any more pics? What college do you go to? BTW do what Chico Dusty said.

She cheated on him twice already, might as well go for it. She seems like she wouldn't cling on either, let you smash and move on. Usually I'd saydon't pursue a girl with a man but shes pursuing you so go right ahead.

I was gonna say go for it until i read they are engaged. No need to go messing lifes up just to smash a below average broad. Youre in college man go bag somehotter girls. Im sure you already know they are everywhere
pimp.gif

Dudes a sucka to still be with that bird.%+!% what all these simps is talking about.Beat it in the jeep and leave condoms on the baby seat

She actually started talking to me first but like 2 weeks after meeting her I bet her i was gonna beat in 7 weeks if she wins a pair of shoes (not happeningwin or lose) and if i win beat again
smokin.gif
IMMA WILD DUDE

March 12, 2007 -- A jealous young college student fatally stabbed his handsome older rival on an Upper East Side street as the beautiful co-ed at the center of their love triangle watched in horror, authorities said yesterday.
The victim, 30-year-old Pasqual Esposito of Brooklyn, had just stepped away from his post as a porter at a high-rise at 345 E. 80th St. to get a salad for dinner Saturday at about 8:45 p.m. when Steven Figueroa, 22, confronted him several doors down, police and coworkers said. The young woman was with Figueroa at the time, witnesses said.

Authorities said Esposito had gone on at least one date with the unidentified woman during a break in her relationship with Figueroa, a Bronx college student who was angry to learn his rival recently had contacted his college girlfriend.

Witnesses said the men began arguing and that the worried woman pushed Figueroa away as she frantically urged the strapping Esposito, "Go back to your job."

Esposito appeared as if "he was about to do something to [Figueroa]," said witness Yitshak Benshoshan, 50. "I heard a scream. I saw contact, the two of them together," and after a brief scuffle, "they separated."

During the fight, Figueroa allegedly plunged a long, serrated knife into Esposito's back, authorities said.

Esposito "made it all the way back and collapsed in front of the building," said his stricken boss, Juan Cruz. "I didn't know that he'd been stabbed. By the time I got outside, he wasn't talking. He was having convulsions."

After the stabbing, a "very pale and agitated" Figueroa walked off with his girlfriend, said Benshoshan, whose wife added, "They were almost shaking, both of them. I couldn't understand why. We thought it was just an argument."

Figueroa surrendered 12 hours later at the 19th Precinct, where cops charged him with murder.

Esposito's death devastated residents at his building, where he began working alongside his doorman father a decade or more ago, and where he was known for his smile and for walking residents' dogs.

"Men were sobbing out loud. That's how much he was loved," said Shearer.

Esposito's grandfather, Louis Rodriguez, said, "He's a good kid . . . He didn't do anything wrong. There was no drinking, no smoking, no gambling.

"His thing was the birds, pigeons. He has 300 birds on the roof. That's what he would do. Everyone known him in the pet stores all over Brooklyn," Rodriguez said at the family's Bay Ridge home.

Figueroa's mom called her son "a good kid." "He was about to graduate from college in June. He works hard when he is home. He has never been in any trouble. He never had any altercations, even in grade school," she said.

Additional reporting by Jana Winter and C.J. Sullivan

SEE VIDEO HERE

she's tough.. i'd definately pipe... no remorse.... cuz if u aint smashing somebody else will... dont listen to these dudes who acting like they wontdo it... go ahead and pipe just wear a rubber and dont catch feelings............. peep the sig

Young broads LIE ALL OF THE TIME when they say they're engaged/married. For the most, girls wear rings. They can put any ring on that
finger and say they're engaged or married. You don't have any female friends that have told you that? Another thing, you lost. Here's why you lost.She told you she had a man. A woman who is down won't tell you that. If they want to mess with you they will, man or not. For finishers, her saying thatshe would mess with you if she didn't have a man is BS. She is just trying to let you down nicely. Move on from that broad and act like she isn'tthere.

Originally Posted by Hard Rock Chasez

Some of you men will put it anywhere soft and warm. Quality over quantity.

True, but I must tell you, soft & warm on us is like fresh soft batch cookies out the oven with a tall glass of milk in a cup thats been in the

freezer since yesterday.

she cheated on him twice that means shes gonna cheat on him 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 times and most likely the same sucker dude is gonna keep hittin that andeating that out, while shes gettin hit off by the entire jacksonville jaguars practice squad.

don't take her seriously, hit a couple of times and let him simp

or if your a big dude nh and can fight pull a cheaters on him knock him out and let him go back to her on some baby i love you type stuff all the while yourscreaming big time big time.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Young broads LIE ALL OF THE TIME when they say they're engaged/married. For the most, girls wear rings. They can put any ring on that
finger and say they're engaged or married. You don't have any female friends that have told you that? Another thing, you lost. Here's why you lost. She told you she had a man. A woman who is down won't tell you that. If they want to mess with you they will, man or not. For finishers, her saying that she would mess with you if she didn't have a man is BS. She is just trying to let you down nicely. Move on from that broad and act like she isn't there.
Nope...he ain't lose....she said she had a man because shehas to say that; if she were to say I'm single, in her own twisted way she feels that if she lied that she would be a cheater, but because she told thetruth, the option to cheating isn't as bad....the door for this dude is open...this is the type of chic that will not make any moves but will also not stopany advances as long as you both kno the deal...I've seen this type of chic many a time during my college years...she wants the biz, but my man has to geta little forceful about....if you really want it that badly, lie to her....tell her that you give massages that would take of years of stress...then goin....IMO, this broad looks good, nice thick and sturdy....like bull...if you don't know this cat...go for it....however, this is morally wrong and youwouldn't want this type of thing happening to you....but if she wants it....then, it's ur obligation as a NTer to seize the moment

and yo....her telling you that is she didnt have a dude that she would mess wit you = Iwant you now, but you have to be more aggressive and come get this papi...pull on my hair and tell me how soft it is

Just don't beat then fall in love. Make sure you be protected nothing worse than getting those skeezers prego

however, this is morally wrong and you wouldn't want this type of thing happening to you
normally i wouldagree with you on this but she cheated on him twice already. this wouldn't happen to me because she would be out the door after me catching her cheatingthe first time, but no she cheated twice, its obviously a turn on to the current boyfriend knowing that his girl is enjoying the d from other dudes. and shesaid she cheated twice, in women language that means she cheated 8 times. now in any other situation i wouldn't condone it but like i said earlier shecheated twice and dude keeps taking her back, he enjoys the heartbreak.

Back
Top Bottom