NT...reccomend me a good cologne?

I'm trying to up my smelll game for 09.....I was thinking about getting ralph lauren polo black.....anyone have it?

yo playboy, you should try out Unforgiveable
pimp.gif

fragrance_landing.jpg

aqua de gio
nerd.gif
ive heard good things about but ive never worn it myself

i got I AM KING for christmas but i still havent wore it yet

Unforgivable is straight but don't buy "I am king" based off of that I had high expectations and that scent is just horrible, smells likestraight grapefruit. Emporio Armani Diamonds FTW!

Originally Posted by bence23

Gucci by gucci

I like this too and a Dolce and Gabbana one (not light blue) but I forgot the name, also Polo Black>>>>>Polo Blue.

Polo Black is good for winter. I just added Gucci Pour Homme II. Bottle is heavy due to bottom of the glass and huge bottle cap.

From my experiences: Aqua di Gio, Armani Code, Lacoste red, Gucci by Gucci, Polo Black, Polo Double Black, D&G light blue, Burberry London.......

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

yo playboy, you should try out Unforgiveable
pimp.gif

fragrance_landing.jpg

How are you gonna spell UNFORGIVABLE wrong when it's on the ad?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

11u8coi.jpg

Girls go nuts over this bruh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've never really been a fan of Jean Paul, but a lot of people mess with it. Not one of my fav's but I still wear it ocassionally for the ladies.

I wear Gio....it smells nice. My roommate wears Unforgivable....it smells nice. Gucci smelled good too when I smelled it, but anything else, I'm prettymuch out of the loop.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jean Paul Gaultier (My Favorite)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gucci Pour Homme II[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Boss Pure by Hugo Boss[/color]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why are some of you name dropping, I'm unimpressed frankly.
laugh.gif

on the real though my friend, just stroll yourself into nordstrom or any other perfume dealer and taste smell all if not most for yourself. Everyone havedifferent opinions when it comes to perfumes.

Back
Top Bottom