NT recomend me a good face cleanser vol. no acne

whats good NT? I really don't have any sort of major acne problem. I have a pretty smooth face. The only problem I have is occasionally I will get a fewbumps here and there. Which really isn't a problem out of all my friends I think my skin better than the majority, but I think my face could be free ofany types of bumps if I use the right cleanser. I got like this free Neutrogena Power-Clear Scrub that someone was passing out on campus, and I used it for alittle a while and it worked pretty good until I ran out of the sample. And before I run out and buy a new bottle I wanna know what NT recommends. I don'twant anything to heavy duty (like Proactiv) this is only for the people who really don't have an acne problem, and just want to clear up a few bumps with acheap cleanser they can get at Walgreens or something. Also finals are coming up so I guess that stress doesn't help my skin at all
grin.gif

Use Cetaphil, it's relatively affordable, and what most dermatologists will recommend as a face wash.

Purpose Facial Wash.. its supposedly the gentlest facial wash. Stay away from using the Apricot Scrub.. you're only supposed to exfoliate once a week noteveryday, it'll tear up your skin.

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

pimp.gif
besl03_beautyawards.jpg

yessir. Although, I don't use this when I break out (due to excessive soda drinking). If I have some painful bumps, I opt for Biore Shine ControlFoaming Cleanser. I also have some face wipes by Biore for mid-day when the grease builds up.

This will be extra necessary for the summer.
OP, I understand what you mean when you don't have acne, but still get bumps from time to time.
I have a problem though, hopefully someone here will understand. My skin just doesn't look smooth. It feels good, but it looks slightly grainy, and alsohas like 2 different complexions. Must I see a dermatologist?

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye-balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye-balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

smokin.gif

smh.gif
metrosexual

Originally Posted by roback1991

smokin.gif

smh.gif
metrosexual

eyes.gif
, I guess taking care of your skin places you in the same categoryas a metrosexual, style of dress and all.

smokin.gif

smh.gif
metrosexual
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

smokin.gif

smh.gif
metrosexual

eyes.gif
, I guess taking care of your skin places you in the same category as a metrosexual, style of dress and all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at being the only one who recognizes where that comes from ahahah.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

is it true semen helps get rid of acne?

Well, I have heard that semen contains vitamins that are needed for healthy skin. So when u fap, you're losing those vitamins, and that can lead tobreakouts. But i dunno, who knows if its really true.

Back
Top Bottom