NT RECOMMEND AN ANKLE BRACE

diverzionz

Banned
mods please edit if this is in the wrong section.

Just looking for an ankle brace nothing to protective just something to prevent sprains. I do ahve godo ankles jsut looking for something to prevent anysprains. I do not need those two huge plates that i see these guys walkign around in. thanks!

yhst-12999441016061_1984_1546466

I've been using the ASO braces for the last couple of years while playing ball. I love them except I did sprain my ankle pretty bad while wearing them.However I seriously think I would've broken my ankle if I wasn't wearing anything. They are a little expensive though, but in my opinion well worth it.
http://www.medicalsourcesllc.com/133.html

As said get ASO, best braces in the game. I've been using them since I tore my ankle apart and they have saved me many times

thanks guys will be looking in to buying a pair.
nerd.gif
Anyone ahve any forsale? haha for the low? I already ahve one just looking for another pair thanks!

i need 2 get one...... i remember playing last year.. i jumped for the rebound and landed on someones foot and i jus heard that cracking sound then i was onthe ground cant move my ankle.

i just use the neoprene sleeves...i use the mcdavid ultralites and still sprained my ankle with them on. then i tried the ASO braces and sprained an ankle withthem on. So far ive had no issue with the sleeves but i think it has to do with the fact that ive had so many ankle injuries that my ankles often feel verystiff and i can barely flex my foot. the neoprene helps keep them warm and therefore loose and flexible.

hey, I was looking at getting an ASO... did you guys have to go up a shoe size?

Back
Top Bottom