NT Recommend Me A Car

I need one that's affordable and isn't a gas guzzler. I'm 17 btw. It needs to be a car that's big enough for me to fit in cuz I'm6'6".

Range Rover Sport-Supercharged
pimp.gif

He said he's 17 and needs something affordable, and the first 2 things mentioned are a Range Rover and a brand new Altima
laugh.gif

Not everyone gets brand new cars for their first whip, some people arent spoiled and some parents aren't stupid.

Affordable and good on gas? Sounds like a Honda to me. Make sure it's standard as well, or it's just not the same...

99-02 accord coupe. Depending on the mileage can run you from 4500-9000. You can find good deals sometimes though, I found an 01 accord coupe silver V6, with55k miles for 6300.

Originally Posted by NyCbOiQnZ

99-02 accord coupe. Depending on the mileage can run you from 4500-9000. You can find good deals sometimes though, I found an 01 accord coupe silver V6, with 55k miles for 6300.

If anyone read my civic vs. accord post the other day, they know this comment is leavin me salty right now. Thats a fresh%%@! deal.

Nissan Versa. Good gas mileage, roomy, and very affordable at about 10k stock (manual).

If you want something pre-owned, you can never go wrong with a Honda.

What's you're price range?

I guess my price range is how much I can save from now until graduation in May. I'd say no more than $9,000.

I wonder if anybody's ever taken NT's advice when it comes to life decisions.

But yeah, get a Honda or Toyota since you're just in HS

Originally Posted by raptors29

I guess my price range is how much I can save from now until graduation in May. I'd say no more than $9,000.

wtf do you do that you can save $9k in 6 months as a teenager.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by raptors29

wtf do you do that you can save $9k in 6 months as a teenager.

i was just thinking the same damn thing
roll.gif
... i def need to step mygame up then

Back
Top Bottom