NT, recommend me a drink for new years

beers always the safe bet, but I wanna try something new that's good.........
sick of gin, tired of vodka and rum, spiced rum isn't bad..............I was looking at trying patron, grey goose or hypnotic......recommend me a gooddrink!

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

hypnotiq is good......
love it.
try it.
wink.gif

can't go wrong with patron and/or grey goose shots.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I beg to differ. Things can go very wrong
laugh.gif
sick.gif
especially if you have shady friends nh

Originally Posted by WWSyndicate

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I beg to differ. Things can go very wrong
laugh.gif
sick.gif
especially if you have shady friends nh

i don't even wanna know
laugh.gif

Three Olives Cherry Vodka and Red Bull OR
Smirnoff Blueberry Vodka and Sprite with a splash of Red Bull

i really wanna try patron, despite the fact its like 65-75$ a bottle here haha..........a girl from work told me that she went to a wedding and a bunch ofgrown men couldnt handle patron and were like puking everywhere

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

i really wanna try patron, despite the fact its like 65-75$ a bottle here haha..........a girl from work told me that she went to a wedding and a bunch of grown men couldnt handle patron and were like puking everywhere
ouch. i thought i couldn't handle vodka. went to a getty. my boy had some vodka..... had like 5 half cups in an hour. plus a shot str8 from thebottle... and i was in the hospital. good times, though.
smile.gif

french connection.
tanquerey/tonic w a lime twist.
blue label on the rocks.
hen VS on the rocks

of course this is after/before you pop the champagne when the clock strikes 12

depends what you're doing?

going to a bar? corona or heineken is good, because it's not a cheap beer, you should never go cheap on NYE. Also, can't go wrong with crown & 7 orred bull and vodka.

going to a party? bottle of patron, 2 liter bottle of sprite/7, handle of crown, 6 pack of RB, bottle of ketel one or grey goose.

anyone who tells you to drink HYPNOTIQ, is a woman. It's like 75% fruit juice and sugar. We were drinking it in like 2003 when it was real popular, thoughtwe were fly, but it's almost impossible to get twisted on that stuff before you get a stomach ache from all the damn sugar.

I finished 2 bottles of Patron Silver and 3 bottles of Grey Goose for Christmas with my family

I was drunk of my!+%%

If you buy Grey Goose, chances are you're an idiot

The guy who created it is the same guy who popularized Jagermeister. He created the "Grey Goose" name before he even made the vodka, gave it a highprice and a French ancestry in order the justify the price, even though PEOPLE DON'T MAKE VODKA IN FRANCE. Good Vodka is made in Poland and Russia.

And then boom, all you idiots buy it because you hear your favorite rapper drop it's name. Good going, you're a sucker.

Chopin vodka is much better and is significantly cheaper.

Patron is another name-brand rip-off. Get Coralejo, much better and also less expensive.

The only people you impress with Grey Goose and Patron are the types of people whose opinions you shouldn't care about to start with.

Back
Top Bottom