NT recommend me a good basketball shoe.... sz14

I wear a size 14 shoe....I have flat wide feet.....The best shoes I've had were 2K5's and Kobe 2's IMO.....Anyway recoemmend me somthing NT.

i wouldnt do the hyperdunks....you will find yourself very angry that you paid so much for a shoe that doesnt last very long.

i would go with the hyperizes instead. they are so much more comfortable and have better traction with the same lightweight design.

I think the hyperdunks are much more comfortable(cushioned) than the hyperize... i would go with the 2k4s or 09 huraches. They feel great with zoom in theforefoot and heel in both. Lebron VI's are good as well (double stacked in the heel and regular zoom in the forefoot), dont be buy scared to buy thembecause you think they will be heavy (like the rest of the planet) cause they are just as light as the hyperdunks. Hypermaxes are good, unless you dont likefirm cushioning.

kobe ii are the most uncomfortable shoe for wide feet ever!!!! id say AZK I those are perfect for wide feet

The hypersizers and hyperdunks are narrow sneakers....I was saying i need some bball sneakers that are less narrow....How are the Lebrons? Help me NT!

I'm guessing you're a bigger dude (Pause) by the shoe size. Go with the Powermaxes

I'm also a size 14.

Lebron VI or the IV if you can find them.

great support and unreal cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom