NT recommend me a new alcohol

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

0400000002804_xl.jpg

With soda and lime on the rocks = perfect summer drink
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

martinellis-gold-medal-sparkling-cider-25-4-fl-oz-1-6-pt-750-ml.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Not to be the Debbie Downer or thread jack but..
Quit Alc this year, doesn't make anything fun, just dehydrates you and eats at your organs.
Feels good, a friend insisted I try a drink he had mixed, I took the smallest sip possible, (this was a few months after I quit),
and I felt it the next morning (hangover symptoms).
The absence of alc. in my system wasn't even six months, mind you I had no buzz after the sip but the H.O. effects where still present albeit fractioned.

I think its worth noting I'm not a wall flower in the club, if "N.I.P." comes on a mini "Insanity" workout will ensue.
Now when your full of alc. and your exercising, it will replace the water in you body, a big no no.
I know in detail due to the aches where the water you drink goes after you workout. Because when you replace water with alc., it tears up that muscle tissue leaving a different kind of soreness in the morning.
I rather do "Insanity" or the 300 workout seven days a week then do ten light reps on every weight machine in the gym with large amounts of alc. in my system.

I HATE Vodka, but out of any I'll take Stoli..especially Stoli Strawberry or Stoli Ras with some sprite.

Remy does make you feel nice, definately doesnt taste that great though. I like SoCo when its cold and I can stomach the sweetness.

Two best vodkas to drink are Stoli (orange and raspberry are money) and Ciroc. Absolut and Goose are trash.

If you're mixing vodka, just get Smirnoff. You won't know the difference with more expensive brands. The label plays tricks on you.

any of that whipped/cake whatever type of vodka is so bad, i dont know how you guys like that @%+# 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

2-48.jpg
    +  
ginger20ale.jpg
pimp.gif
this _ knows.

if you're just drinking straight up I can't help you cuz I'm a lightweight
laugh.gif
but if you're mixing, there's a wiiiide range of Pinnacle flavors to choose from.

I need more info on good beers though. I thought I HATED beer but I had only had Bud Light and %!$#@$%* like that. tried Shock Top like 2 months ago, it was crack.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

hennessy3.jpg

neat

on the rocks

with coke, sprite, or ginger ale

it always good
pimp.gif
But I'm not black.
Drinking the Hen Dog, I would feel like I'm wearing an XXXL throwback jersey with two headbands
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i'm not mexican so wrong again

Back
Top Bottom