eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AF92

I'm on week 3... hence me constantly on NT at 4am 
mad.gif

It really is frustrating... I don't drink or smoke so 87% of the answers dont helo.. 

for some reason I just don't get tired anymore 
tired.gif

I'm about to pull an all nighter soon and go to sleep at 9pm.. thatll start a nice cycle... 

probably not
This was me back in high school. I would sometimes stay up all night on a school night and go to school the next day..
smokin.gif
 been helping me lately though. My weekend sleep schedule is all messed up 
mad.gif

mad.gif

It really is frustrating... I don't drink or smoke so 87% of the answers dont helo.. 

tired.gif

I'm about to pull an all nighter soon and go to sleep at 9pm.. thatll start a nice cycle... 

probably not
This was me back in high school. I would sometimes stay up all night on a school night and go to school the next day..
smokin.gif
 been helping me lately though. My weekend sleep schedule is all messed up 
mad.gif

i'm pretty tired. but i did just drive to hell and back. from minneapolis to damn near milwaukee back to minneapolis. i got guap for it though.
pimp.gif

i'm pretty tired. but i did just drive to hell and back. from minneapolis to damn near milwaukee back to minneapolis. i got guap for it though.
pimp.gif

mad.gif

tired.gif

probably not
I'm telling you OP, you really need to consider
pimp.gif

Its the safest non-pharm cure you'll ever find. It doesn't matter if you don't smoke. Its not like its addictive or bad for your health like cigarettes.

mad.gif

tired.gif

probably not
I'm telling you OP, you really need to consider
pimp.gif

Its the safest non-pharm cure you'll ever find. It doesn't matter if you don't smoke. Its not like its addictive or bad for your health like cigarettes.

nightrest_450_white.jpeg

cheap and effective

i def take it on nights i feel "wide awake"

works everytime

nightrest_450_white.jpeg

cheap and effective

i def take it on nights i feel "wide awake"

works everytime

Back
Top Bottom