NT: Recommend me a refreshing, non-alcoholic drink VOL. I'm melting.

It's nasty outside and i'm still not ready for the heat.

Recommend me a cool drink to pick up on the way back home.

Currently thinking:

Dunkin' Donuts Iced Decaf
Wendy's strawberry frosty milkshake (saw commercial yesterday, been thinking about it ever since)

Something more ice-based (Rather than cream-based like the frosty) would be preferred. No gatorade/powerade/vitaminwater/lifewater etc.

EDIT

No water. I want something with flavor!

The frutista drinks at Taco Bell are crack! they got a strawberry one and a mango strawberry they both are good

try a frutista freeze at taco bell very refreshing imo cant go wrong w/a cold strawberry or mango strawberry

RWK-HIBISCUS-COOLER-32OZ.jpg

+
spark_original_bkgd.jpg

=CRACK

861563609762638slurpee-drinks-from-7-11.jpg

but really...ice cold water is the best since anything else is going to increase the osmotic pressure in the blood and make you feel dehydrated more.

physio lab from colllege FTW =D

If you have a Sonic near you try the Oceanwater, its a coconut flavored blue sprite. It's fantastic

but really...ice cold water is the best since anything else is going to increase the osmotic pressure in the blood and make you feel dehydrated more.

Thanks, Downerlicious.

I was hoping noone would bring that up.

frutista freeze at taco bell

In the lead, there's one on my way home.

Anyone else?

I say try the new mountain dews with ginseng. They taste good but they are weird because they are kind of lite.

Since there's no Sonic in NY, I guess you have to try that drink from Taco Bell. But if you change your mind, go for the Purple Gatorade Tiger. I had 1this morning while I was working outside in the 95 degree heat and I truly was replenished while enjoying the best Gatorade flavor ever. Tasted like thosePurple Freezer Icees.

Back
Top Bottom